Chapter Nine

The people around me just stared, I had just know signal handily took down three monsters, someone started to clap it was one of my fathers Zeus.

"See my daughter does have some skill, I see you taped into the side Athena and Ares gave you." Zeus spoke, I nodded at him my voice to tired to speak.

"Well my daughter, I am just about ready to leave. It was nice meeting you after all these years, I saw you with your mother I am glad you ran away but sad also because of your mother how she must be terribly sad, are you sure she even knows your gone?" Zeus mocked me, anger boiled up in side me but I hid it because if he saw me cry he would win.

"My mother is non of your business." I spat at him, he smirked at me.

"Of course not, she was surely just a girl the gods paid to get pregnant with you. She toke the job no questions asked, we even gave her money to take care of you." He told me, I was going to loose it.

"No she would still take care of me even if it wasn't for the money." I told him, this time my voice filled with rage, every one just watched from the side lines.

"No she wouldn't have." Zeus said in a dead tone, the sword in my hand was now changed back to a staff but it was different than before. It was now red from my anger and giving off heat, having chains red chains wrapped around it.

"Yes she would." I told him, bitterness dripped from my voice and I couldn't help it no more I stared down the god.

"Now now, daughter don't stare me down you won't win." Zeus told me, I smiled and stared him down more.

"Shelled your eyes!" Zeus shouted I didn't dare move my eyes from him, light flashed everywhere but I still didn't move my eyes.

I stared straight at him, Zeus in his original form he was made entirely of lightning.

He seemed shocked that I was still looking at him, and he smirked than disappeared.

I can't believe one of my fathers, would do that to me.