Chapter One

I packed up my stuff as my mother was in the other room getting paid for god only knows what, I stuffed all my stuff in my suitcase and sadly as I expected i didn't even need the whole suit case to carry my stuff.

I turned to the window in my room leading to the fire escape and climbed out letting a couple tears escape for my mother and nothing more, as soon as my feet touched solid ground I was off running to the place on the note I had received just a week ago.

Dear Aurora my child,

Listen when I tell you this and do not throw this away, you are a child of a greek god and a human. Mythical monsters will come after you, for i can not manipulate the mist much longer. You need to leave your home without your mother it will protect her and go to the river by your home throw a darchma (one of the golden coins you received with this letter) in the river and speak 'God Poseidon let me cross' If the water starts to swirl do not fear, he is accepting if not throw another in after this get on the object made out of water or mythical creature and tell it 'camp half blood' but first climb on top of it. There you will be safe, but also mind I am not telling you who I am it can hurt you and will cause you to lose valuable allies.

---Your Father.

I shoved the note back in my pocket, still not believing that my father is a mythical Greek god.

I could see the river up ahead and grabbed onto one of the darchma in my pocket, I was now at the river.

"God Poseidon let me cross." I spoke loudly and clearly as I dropped the darchma into the river.

Soon the water rises shifting into a magnificent horse, i followed my fathers orders and climbed on the horse.

"Camp half blood." I told the horse, as soon as the last word left my lips it took off and everything went by in a fast colorful blur.

I could tell it was going to take some time before my destination, probably around two hours tops.

I laid my head down on the water horses back, and fell asleep hoping that maybe my father will be there to claim me.