Chapter Ten

I stormed off to the Artemis cabin and grabbed my stuff, planing on running away.

"Our father Zeus only does that to test and see if your strong enough." A boys voice filled the room, I turned around and stared at him he continued to speak.

"Also since you saw a god in their true form that means that you are powerful, way powerful its amazing that the gods made you." He rambled, I frowned at him.

"So what if I am powerful, I want to feel cared about not feared." I told him, my brother frowned.

"Don't worry, everyone has that someone it might taking some searching but you will find them." He smiled at me.

"What's your name?" I asked him, he smiled and extended his hand.

"I am Jason, and you are?" Jason asked, I smiled back at him.

"Aurora, it's nice to meet you." I told him.

"Same." He smiled, he walked out of my cabin and walked over to Aphrodite's cabin I rolled my eyes knowing that him and Piper are a couple.

Walking out of my cabin I ran into a hard tree, I looked up and instead found a golden haired ray of sunshine looking down at me the sun seemed to follow him like he owned it.

"S-sorry." I stuttered staring up at the beautiful crafted face of his, he smirked evilly.

"Watch next time, you might be a freak show from the gods but you are not my friend." He spat, and walked off to a group of basket ball players were he was greeted with slaps on the back and grins.

I frowned and got up wiping the dirt off of me.

"Sorry about Oliver." A familiar voice filled the air, I turned around and my frown couldn't have got sadder.

"Why are you sorry, I thought you hated me?" I asked her, she frowned.

"Sorry, it's just that I thought you were going to steal my friends and I need them I love them so instead of we hating each other can't we just be friends?" Piper asked, I sighed and she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Good! This is going to be so fun, what do you want to do first?" Piper asked, I frowned again and looked over were Oliver was playing basketball.

"What's the matter with Oliver?" I asked her, her smile got even bigger.

"You have a crush on a Apollo kid! Oh my gods, and well he kinda is self centered but he has a prophecy for him and then he will be happy as a ray of sun shine." Piper smiled, gods this kid is strange.

"What's the prophecy?" I asked.

"I don't really remember, thank the gods he has that prophecy to look forward to or he probably would have killed him self by now." Piper told me, I frowned and looked over at Oliver he looked so happy was that an act?