Chapter Three

"Okay Aurora take your stuff with you and as you may or may not know, Hermes is the god of thieves." One of the twins said, they were now leading me to a shack full of weapons a grin spread on my face.

"You like weapons? Must be Ares kid." The other twin said smiling, I shrugged knowing he wasn't my father but I didn't want to say.

We entered the shack and it seemed like every weapon was just ready for me to use, then I saw it my future weapon.

It was a golden staff that had a chain watch connected to it, I gaped at all it's glory. I walked over to it and when I touched the staff it sent a shiver down my spine, I turned to the twins they were looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked.

"That's um Kronos staff, he gave Luke but since we defeated Luke we took it and placed it in here for the good minded rightful owner." The twin on the right said, when he said Kronos a shiver ran threw me again.

I took the staff down from its stand, at it was completely wait less in my hand waiting for a command.

"I love it." I told them, both there mouths dropped but the one on the left spoke.

"Um it's time for dinner, Aurora." I nodded and looked down at my staff, I was about ready to ask what I would do with it but it shrunk and transformed into a wrist watch already fastened around my wrist fitting perfectly.

"Ya lets go." The one on the right said uneasily, I nodded and we left.