Chapter Eight

My vision was was blinded, I could only see red. I could only see war.

Charging toke action.

I ran towards the Sphinx that was currently not facing me, I went for its weak spot.

My weapon changed into a spear (same color gold and black) as I ran towards it, I saw a long out of the ground and toke my chance I ran and jumped off of it sending me flying towards the monster.

Attached to its back, it bucked and kicked trying to get me off people stopped in pure shock at what I did.

I stuck the spear into his flesh and soon my but hit the ground with a thud, I got up out of the way quickly as I saw a persons body fly past me.

My new spear changed again to the weapon I needed, it was now a sword.

I saw the fury in the air and people were all around it shouting commands and firing cannon balls and harpoons.

Pushing my way threw the crowd I was now directly under the fury, she toke that to her advantage and dove for me.

At the last second I moved and so did everyone around, making us and arena. The fury flapped its wings evilly and spread them I could see the sharp like claws surrounding the wings, it toke its chance launching at me I dogged its attack but it came back taking me by surprise I slashed at it and it let out a screech of pain and dropped me.

Ignoring the pain caused by its talons I looked at the dying creature, the slash I had caused was eating away the skin and slowly killed the creature people just stared at the dust as it vanished.

Another battle cry/screech filled the air and I looked over at medusa's cousin her snakes were hissing at me hungrily.

My sword changed it length but other than that it was the same, I didn't care wether I died or not right then or their i just wanted to kill the snake half monster demon.

I sliced her snake body sliding past her but she toke her lower snake half and hit me sending me into a tree, I got up not caring how much pain I was in I ran after her seeing how she was going for an attack on another camp half blood person.

Jumping on her back and not waisting a moment I cut off her head, her body turned to dust and I got up off the ground everyone stared at me.

I looked down at my self seeing the cuts and bruises all over me, my t-shirt was torn across my stomach and my jeans were ripped and dirty around the knees, my boots also had green monster demon dust all over them.

My cuts they were already healing.