Part 2

She gave me her hand.
Nona: but what about music?

Christy : oh. Stupid me. She got to the some machine.  I didn't know what was that and put inside cassette. I laught. I know I shouldn't but she was funny.

She gave me hand again
Christy: can I ask you for a dance.  with fool like me.
Nona: stop it.
I made serious face and gave her hand. I laid my hand on her shoulder. She was in lead. She know how to dance so am I. I took my head up and kiss her on lips. Her soft beautiful lips.

She press me harder now and stop dancing.

Christy: I want more than that
I look at her. I gave her another.
Christy: not just kiss Nona
Nona: ugh your really make me sick now
Christy : haha
She laid to kiss mine lips again. Then she come to my neck. She licked it. She was really turning me on right now. She was still holding my hand in hers. I was verry pleased with that. Then she raise me up and put me in front of fireplace.

Nona: no, not now Christy.  we can't.

She looked in me and then stand up.

Christy: if u wish so

She walked out of room.
Nona : Christy ! don't be so egoistick.
She was on stairs giving me smirk face.
She run upstairs and I run after her.
She run in some of many rooms.  I enter.  I didn't see her.
Christy: bu!

Nona: stop it!  Is this all jock to you. Christy we need to kill him.
Christy : oh Nona.  he want come here and if he does then bell would tell us.

before I could tell her something she push me on bed as she fall on me. She started to kiss my neck. It was nice when she kiss me in this place. She was moving her hand up and down on my body. She stood up and take off shirt. Then she back to kiss me. She take off her bra and than pants. She really liked sex I guess. Thought of Jenny still hurt me but she was right.  this girl only wanted to please herself and other girls. She come back to kiss me but she stop.
Christy : take off your clothes. Now!
She yail at me. I didnt like when people yail at me. She grab me by my hand and push me back on my feet. I started to take of my shirt. She was looking at me laying down there.i took off my pants and underwear and come to kiss her. She give me  slap on my ass. She grabbed it hard and started to kiss me. I wad laying on top of her. Our bodys was hot together. i started to touch her boobs. She gasp hard and close eyes in pleasent. I started to suck her nipples. What made her moam. I was going down to hers wet place. She was really wet. The juices comed out fast. I wanted to taste her. I was licking her .
Christy: harder!  ah
I press my whole mouth on her wet spot i suck her now.

I can tell she enjoyed it. She moam so much. It made me go hard. I put my head back up and look at her. She was hot and red. I put my index and middle finger in slowly. She just moamed. I start to go slow but i fast up and she fall from joy on her back. She was really desperatte do come. I was going faster and faster until she

Christy:ah!
Came
Christy:uh,  uh..
She was breathing heavy. She close her eyes and press them. I put my fingers out and Lick them.  Just to taste her again. I really liked her.

I start to put my clothes on but she grab my hand

Christy: come back here. Be my blanket.

This girl was jock

I came as she said. I layd putting my leg betwen her legs and putting my hand over her breasts.

After 5 minutes she felt asleap. I couldnt. I cant just fall asleap. He could come and kill her or me. I cant allowe myself this again. I get up,  put my clothes on and took some blanket from the closet and put it on hers naked body. I sit in sofa right next to her. So i could watch over her. Of course i took knife in my hand and wait.