Halloween

I was home safe. I saw some wiches toys and skeletons in yard. Uff it was alredy dark and some skeleton had Shiny yellow eyes. I just walk in my house. I take off my shoes and again my dad have quests. Who could it be now?
Nona: hay dad
I was looking. there was some girl sitting aposite of my dad. She was young and pretty i can say.
Dad: Nona here you are. Let me introduce you to Steffany. She is next doctor in her familly.
Nona: hey Steff if i can call you that.
My dad just look at me.
Steffany: sure i like it shorter haha.
Dad: she is here for the week so.. You two have fun im going to work.
Nona: what now?
I said disturbed
Dad: yes, im in late this week
I just look how he was putting coat on. leaving me with this new girl.
Dad: enoy, and Steff fell like home.
He said going out i lock after him.
Nona: so you wanna be doctor or?
Steff: uh shut up
Is she even okey.
Nona: um.. Do you have some problems?
Steff: listen im here for one ughh week. I need room to stay and towel.
Nona: listen Steffany however. Im not your minion. So fuck off.
I just shock at me. I just wave my hand and keep my way to the room. She was standing there opening mouth and looking at my walk back up. but i didnt care. I was still thinking about Christy and what Jenny told me. "Ahh" i let breath out she was wonderfull but i didnt know her well . i was just really attracted to her.
Steff: what are you doing here? Masturbate?
Nona:no! Whats it is?
Steff: look there is a party downtown. I cant go if you dont come with me.
Nona: forget it steffany im out of partys
Steff: just go and be in coffie shop right there close to that place.
Nona:i said forget it
Steff:cmon i need to go!
She was really upsed then she taked deep breath and start to saying
Steff: look Nona i own you if you come. I will give you whatever you want.
Nona: I dont need anything . bye steff
I just slup the door in her face as i push her out. Is she was younger or what. Why i needed to go with her?

I heard our house phone ring. Ugh i was about to sleep. I come down but steff taked it before.
Steff : uhm, uhm here
She gave me phone in hand
Nona : hello
Jenny: hey Nona you need to come at the Halloween party
Nona: are you crazy Jenny? You know what have happen last time.
Jenny: oh cmon they caught him. Everyone is here from school. Um.. Exept needys.
Nona: great i am needy. Bye Jenny.
Jenny: wh..
I put the phone down and go back to my bad. Then thought of Christy and Jenny stoped me. But Jenny said that guy was caught but still i was scared and i had enought. Christy after all didnt even care of course. The thought of her made me cry and what Jenny told me. I was still scared for Jenny. Did she had any friends? I never saw her with anyone. But it was her choice to go on party. Let her be. I got in my bed and but blanked on top of me. Then i close my eyes.

Steff: here sir
Nona:what are..
Steff: oh Nona nice to see you
She smile at me. I look through the window and saw we were on roadway. That bitch.

Nona: Steaffany you are fucking stupid! I calling the police
Steff: hahaha with what? hand?
She had know about that i didnt have phone yea.
Nona: i would tell my parents and they would caught you.
I said smiling devilishly at her. Finally this stupid rag will be out of our house before she done something stupid like this again. Let someone else take care of her. I will wait and..
Wait.
Nona: Steff where are you driving us? Steffany: oh you will see. You will like it i know.
I will find the phone and then call my stupid parents. Who didnt even bought me important thing for emergency casses.
We were driving and i heard loud music. Oh great she probably driving to that Halloween party. It had lights everywhere and mist. And there was nothing miles away. She isnt normal.