Panic

I was wakening. I felt grass on my hand i was laying on my front side on grass. I heard voices. Like someone was screaming and doing investigation.

I need to see my daugther!  Do you hear me!

I was getting on my feet and i saw police cars in front of cabin.  There was yellow tape around everywhere. I was going closer then i saw my mother.

She run to me

"Oh my dear your still here"
She said hugging me and i was just in shock. I didnt have clue what is going on

Nona: mom what is going on?
I said gently
Mom: Nona lets go to the house i will tell you everything

We just keep walking to the our car i was looking in the cabin and everything. Then we sit and drive back home.

I was wondering about Christy. What if something happen to her. Maybe police came because of to loud music or because she wasnt allow to have that party.
Uh i hate partys and i wish i hate her. I behave different because of her. Only thing on my mind is she. This happen to me once i needed 2 years to get over my ex crush. It was a girl. I liked girls i didnt know why i just did.

We stop in front of house. We didnt speak word on our way back. So i was of course curious about it.

We enter in and i sit on the sofa

Nona:mom what is going on?
Mom: oh Nona im glad that you are alive. There happen murder. But first of all young lady why you go to party withaut even asking for promission?
Nona:well i forgot so what you would let me anyway. Mom who got murdered?
Mom: some girl named Charlotte
Nona:Charlotte?
Mom: yea, You have TV here so it will be probably on news. Im going sleep i had enough.
She said while walking upstairs. She said Charlotte and her was Christy. Uh she wasnt dead then. I can imagine how her parents now must fell. When your child get murdered. But what can you expect when everyone get drunk plus drugs. I would never go again. Ever.