19/19

I was waking up. Uh i drink last night so my head hurt. I wake up and saw the most beautiful angel in front of me. It was Nona. I kissed her shoulder gently. Then my phone start to ring. I fast took it and turn it off. It was monday. 6:30. I wanted to stay with her but i cant absent from school even one day my parents would kill me. They didnt even like fact that i felt sexual disaer for girls. So i get up i didnt want to wake her yet. Maybe is better for me to leave her here. But who would wake her. I put some shirt on and my pants again then my sneakers.

I come closer to her face and kiss her on chick
Christy: bye love.

I exiting from cabin and made my way to the house.  it was really cold outside. I come to house and come to my car i saw some girl running and jaillyng "help! " i just stood still. She come and grab me by my shirt. "There is girl hanging dead. She got me shock. Almost my eyes fall out.

Christy: here call the police hurry
I gave her my phone. I forgot about Nona i took jacket from my car and made my way to her. " where are u going. There is murder.
Christy: just call and be here
I said running to her.
I saw door open i didnt left them open. Did i?
I enter in she was still there but she wake up.
Nona: oh i thought u would just leave me
Christy: well i was on my way but.. Lets just go.
Nona: why?
Christy: just fucking hurry!
I jail at het verry hard. She just look scared. Uh i was monster.
Christy:Nona..
I tryed touch her but she start crying
Nona: back off
She wad crying and trying to remove her tears with hands
Christy: come
I said wraping my arms around her
She start to punch me. Eh thats enough. I was really angry. I took her and start to take her out of house. She wasnt heavy that much as i thought.

I was running and she still was scared but only thing that mathers now was our safety i put her in the front left seat.  I sat at the driver seat but then some girl jump on front my car.
Steff: oh here you guys are
Nona: Christy..
She was drunk i can tell that.
Christy: who is she Nona?
Nona: my girlfriend
She got me. It couldnt be.
Christy : you lying

Nona POV
I wad lying of course but she was rude to me so i was to her.
Nona: Christy why are we in hurry?
Christy: there happen murder
She continue to talk but i saw someone come out of haunted house it was him. Man in my dreams. He had cook and dead body on it. I could recognize that body it was Jenny.
Nona : Christy fast take steff in car!
Christy : what , why? 
I took her head and turn to see the killer.
Christy : oh lord.
She got out of car but killer was fast. I got out to buy them some time.
Christy: Nona!  Go back in car.
I was walking to the murder.
she putted Steff in car.  I was standing in his direction.

Nona: you are idiot!  I jayl hard.
He killed one of my friends
He didnt move. I saw Christy put Steff in car so i hurry to but he start to run. I run to but he got my leg.
Nona: no!
I saw Christy punch him with baseball path . Then he stab cook in her shoulder. She was wraping from pain. I saw knife down and stab him in leg. Then in knee.  He felt. I took Christy and we walk to the car as fast as we can.

There was drunk Steffany going out. I put her in car and then i sat. Christy come to driver seat. She start the car. we was driving and he was standing there looking at us.

The dreams were real. He was real. Man in black.