Part 11

I was about to leave this place alredy. it really sucked. As i come out of school the rain keep on falling and i didnt have umbrella. I always forgot that.

I put my hoddie cap on and keep walking. Uh that was big cap of rain. Then it stop i take off my hoddie cape and saw beautiful red umbrella. I turn around. Christy was holding it.

Nona:Christy.. You really dont have to
Christy : i insist.
She said smiling at me. It was beautiful elegant, calm smile that make my heart pound.
Christy : im sorry for earlyer. If i done something wrong.
Its funny how she didnt know her mistakes
Nona: Christy you need to learn not to be arogant.
She was like in her question mind after that we didnt talk. Why was she so kind to me? I didnt have clue honestly.
Christy: its like you ask wolf to change his hair. I could never change that right. My temperament?
Nona: why you want to hung out with me Christy?
Christy ; you want me to leave you on rain like that?

Nona: no

I was really nervous right now. Is she leaving in my street? Or she just want me to come home safe. i was scared to ask more question. I was afraid that she would leave.

Christy POV

This girl was really strange and cringy. I meet her at that night and maybe i made mistake. she was looking really my style and something about her made me fell fine, safe. I want to give her that to in return. I was nice to people who was nice to me. But she was somehow rude back in hall. I still cared so here i am.

We stop in front of house i guess it was hers. It was nice yellow pain outside.

Nona: wanna come in?

I dont know i will be late but i never refuse invitations

Christy: sure

I said as i walked toward her in house. It was nice basic house huh. She had heads of animals on walls.

Christy: is your dad hunter or?
Nona: no i dont know which one do they belong. We came here before three days.
Christy: i see

She taked off her jacket then backpack. I just stare in her face. I liked how she looked. that wet