Ocd

Christy POV

Hi again my name is Christyne.  shorter Christy.  i have OCD.

This is so stupid. I cant write this shit. I was  thinking about what to write and she poop in my head. She has something in her that make her almost like me. Uh..  my pencil again fall. I put her again 3 cm right in front of bookshells. Like always. I think she doesnt like me and i think she isnt interested in girls. But her looks talk different. And if she only knew about my Opssesive compulsiv disorded. Uhh.. I mean noone know exept my parents. People never point that out.
I was wearing my blue shirt every monday And noone ever said a thing or of my socks they were always white. But who cares. I was scared if i start to think about her again and again and again. I hate when something become my way of life. Life i didnt wanted to live. But she wasnt part of my disorded. i choose to nail her on the wall because i liked something about her. She was like drug that i needed to survive. I drink my tablets for OCD and i felt much better. They help me live with this. I never actually liked boys that way. I never will probably.

Well time to go to sleep. Good night archil. Archil was teddy.  my teddy.

I wake up at the alarm. "Uhh what time it is Archil? "
I yawn and look at clook . It was 7:20.i could pick Nona this morning. I was getting ready.  put some makeup on and done.  "mom, dad i will be taking car this morning! " i yail but noone respond. I didnt care . i hope they heard it.

Nona POV
"no, no leave me alone" there he was standing in the end of the road. I keep on running but he will be always two steps behind me.
Man in black with his chains. He got me on neck and put me in the air. I try to break free but then i wake up. I saw my mom shake my shoulder.
Nona : oh mom. Im glad you wake me up.
I said hugging her
Mom: bad dream hu?
Nona: yes i hate it. Mom i had a lot of bad dreams and it always have the same character.
Mom :maybe u need to calm down. Drink tea of chamomile before going to bad it will help.
Nona: okey,  i will try
Mom: okey now get ready you need to go.
She left my room and i look at the clock on wall it was 7:40 oh dear why she wake me that late. I need to got my phone so i can make my alarm. But my parents say it is dangerous. It can be addicting. I go to dress up and then i done my higiene again like every morning and i saw bruises on my neck. "That little bitch" i mummble to myself. But how could i possible hate her. She was special for me. I need to hurry.  I put some powder on that and then consiller. Then i make my books for classes, make my hair. It was 7:55 i am alredy late and i dont care if i get late.now its late. Thanks to my mom.

I heard some laught from the kitchen i look as i was about to leave. It was Christy. Why is she here again?
Mom: oh honny wait Christy will drive you to the school.
Oh great. I didnt want that she even talk to me. Because what she done.
Christy : lets go
She said opening the door
Christy: bye miss Roberts
Mom: bye girls
She said while we were getting in her car. It was really nice cat.