New day, new chance

I wake up again in my bad.I wake up earlyer then everyone. I done my higiene, dress up and go to eat something.

I cant stop thinking about that. Who could murder that girl. I hope police would find that idiot. I was done with my breakfast so i was about to leave. On my suprise there was Jenny.
Jenny: hey,  i came bcs i think it is better to walk together. I guess you heard about that kill that happen?
Nona: yes i em, your right lets keep going then.

We walk and i didnt even listen to Jenny much. I was looking houses and i was still in shock.

Jenny: hello, earth calls Nona
Nona: oh Jenny im sorry
Jenny:its okey.

We keep on walking in some silence finally. Then i saw we were closer to school. Uh i hate school. Actually i was hopping to see if Christy is okey. Jenny was so.

I didnt see her. Maybe she know what happen that night after all. I keep on walking.  my first class was PE.

Jenny : hey im going to my boyfriend. I will come.
Nona: okey
She said. Like i care. Huh who would guess that she had a boyfriend.

I come in hall. There was standing miss Robinson.
Nona: good morning miss Robinson
Miss Robinson : good morning
She didnt even look at me she had some papers in hands. But okey like i care Huh. I was looking for Christy. i enter in dressing room there were some girls talking about that murder again. I didnt saw Christy.
Nona: khm exuse me but could you stop talking about that alredy. Its boring.

They all look at me then one girl say something.

Lala: hi, my name is Lala nice to meet you. Your new in our class.
Nona: yes i em, nice to meet you im Nona.
Lala: This is Jennet, Jennet Nona, this here is Megi, and here is Isabelle, there is Nicol and right there is Ever.
Everyone give me hand and i said hi to everyone.
Nona: hey are is someone missing today. In our class?
Lala: no, who you have in mind
Nona: Christy
Lala : oh Christy isnt in our class she is older. She is 4 class we are 2.
Nona: okey then. Thank you guys.
Lala: no problem do you really think sorry for asking that they will catch murder?
Nona: i hope they will.

Then i was ready and then Jenny come running

Jenny : Nona!  What the heck are you doing here?

Nona: what do you think? 
Jenny: we have class in english.
She just shock me with that. My heart stop working for moment. She grab my hand and say lets go.
Nona : but wait im not dress in my cloths.
Jenny : now its late

We came and every eyes was on me. Great first inpression uh.
Miss Klark: if this happen again miss Nona i will write you in nootebook. Is that clear?
Nona: yes miss
I didnt even know her name. Then famillyar voice said Klark
Nona : Klark
I turn to look it was Christy. I smile at her but she ignore me. It kinda hurt my pride.