Preparing for black guy

I and Christy went for gun she had. I didn't know where the killer was.

Before we leaved house I called the police. Just in case that killer comes here.

We was driving to the Christys house. It was dark night. There was noone. Not single soul. Probably people was scare of all that kills that happen in such a short time.

We came in front of her house. It was beautiful big house. Which every heart disaers. The Gates open on touch on some key in car. Christz drive us in her yard. It was verry big nice yard.

We enter inside and I followed her. Noone was home. I didn't hear anything.

She open the doors that was for basement. We enter.

Christy: here. Take this.

She gave me some weapon uzi.

Christy: it shot a lot in sec not like pistol. This one is better for me.

Nona: okey.
I start to look around. She had a lot of weapons here. I saw some traps and a lot of knifes.

I saw a big knife

Nona: I will take this Christy..
I turn around and she wasn't there. Is she normal. My heart just start to pound 100 on clock.

Its like in this horror movies. The stupid people left the group.

I start to go upstairs holding knife in my hand. I look around. What am I supposed to do now?

I heard something fall from big room. I come there it was her. She stoke the fire.

Nona: Christy.  ugh..  You can't just leave me like that.
Christy: your like 16 u can take care of yourself
Nona: I think..
Christy: hm
Nona: that you are just stupid

Christy : maybe?  But you still need me.
She know how to answear. I guess that was one of things that make her popular.

Nona: what now?
Christy: now we are waiting
She said smiling a little. She come closer.  I was sitting in sofa.
Christy: let's dance
Nona: ur really crazy
Christy: here..  I would take the  lead.
She put her hand in front of me