Hard to believe

She put her tongue inside my mouth. I didnt know how to kiss but i enjoy her. Then i heard some noise.
We both look at the door way. There was noone there.
Nona: what is that?
Christy: i dont know. Lets go.
She get up and give me her hand to help me up.

We was walking to our class. I was still really nervous at her behaviour. But i was sure i liked her a lot.
Christy : i have trayning. See ya.
She said holding my hands in hers.
Nona: okey
Then she leave me behind. I heard school ring i enter in class just to pick up my stuff.
Jenny: oh hey. Are you fine now?
Nona: yea.. thanks for asking

Me and Jenny was outside the school. We were on our way to home. It was darker outside because we had classes after 12.Glad there was Jenny. I dont like walk alone you never know what can happen.
Jenny: are you still friend with Christy?
I didnt want to talk about her.
Nona: we are not that much of friends.
Jenny: Nona stay away from her. Trust me.
I was confused. Why is she telling me that now.
Nona: why?
Jenny: Uhh listen whoever you think she is she isnt. She is mean, heartless. She is womenizer for fun.

She just got me there.

Nona: how do you know?
Jenny: oh i know. i am here much longer then you are. So believe me when i tell you. She is playing games with you like with everyone else.

Maybe she was right. Why would someone like Christy wanted someone like me? I must confess i felt like my anxiety when i with her isnt even there. I heard about manipulations and i didnt want to be someones doll to play with. I hated bad people. After all i didnt even know Christy well but i felt like i was grown up with her. it is strange.

Jenny: i know you dont have to believe me but just decide for yourself.
Nona: no Jenny. I do believe you.
She was really in shock i can tell that. But after all . she was probably right.
Nona: i would be carefull bye
Jenny: bye bff
She just said best friend forever. Hm maybe i was to her. But i always need more trust in people so she was just almost friend to me.
Nona: bye Jenny
I wave her and keep on going my way. It was mist everywhere. i liked mist. But it was somehow creppy. I was scared walk alone. But hey i have 5 min to my house it isnt that hard Huh.