Its here

She stop the car. I was really angry.
Nona: oh look Steff.
She just look my way
Nona:Where is coffie shop here?  Oh thats right there is nothing. You drive us in friking desert.
She just back her look at the party.
Steff: you going or?
Nona: no
She keep on going i stayed in car. I try to cover my ears but music was loud and i needed sleep. Ugh there was plenty of people. I saw some boys with red collage  jackets with R on it come to my car. They start to knock on my window. " cmom come out. You come to stay in car! "
Nona:yes actually i did
"Did you heard us! "
They were probably drunk or sick. They then start to drag car to the some water.
Nona: what are you doing?  stop it!
They didnt stop. We were closer to some river. I open the locked door and jump out. Then they stop.
" see princes, lets get fun! "
Nona: what?
They  pick me up and carry me to the house. It was really creappy house i must say. I actually liked how they carry me hah. I feeled like queen. Then i saw Christy in front of stairs crosed arms looking in me. Boys comed to her and let me down.
She taked my hand and kiss it.
Christy: our princess how do you fell?
I take my hand back.
Nona: what are you doing Christy?
Christy: i just welcoming my queen
Did she made this party?
Christy took glasa of wine with some fake blood and say
Christy: now keep on doing what u were doing.
Everyone start dancing and going there ways. She took my hand and start to pull me.
Nona: Christy dont..
Christy: whats wrong?
Nona: i know what you are doing and if you really enjoy giving people break ups then your sick. Im sorry.
I said going out but she took my hand i pull it rought.
Christy: who told you that?
Nona: uh.. It isnt matter. Dont pull me that hard.
I was about to break down but i keep my tears from falling.
Christy: Nona it isnt true
Nona: i dont know Christy anymore. Why would you even be with me?
Christy: im not you are with me
She is trying to turn it other side but not i will not fall.
Nona: im going. Dont stop me and dont tell anyone to pull my parents car again.
She was standing there so mad i could see her hands were press so hard and her eyes were redish like her face.

I was out and there was some kids kissing and making out. I need my private space. A little time alone. I walk into the woods. I didnt even care anymore for anything. I saw some cabin it was nice small. I heard something behind me. I got scared a bit. I keep on walking. The balck guy pop in my head. I know it was just a dream but still it scare me. I run to the cabin enter in and close the door. It was dark in cabin and noone was here. I wanted for footsteps to pass. My plan is to run to party again.

It past some time then i opened the door slowly, scary. I look out and then some hand break thru and next was door was pushed open it was friking Christy.
Nona: are u crazy you scare shit out of me.

Christy: actually i am crazy.

She said coming closer and pushing me on the wood wall. Then she put her tongue in roughly.
Nona: stop it Christy
I mumle as i could. She pull me on top of bed and then come down. We kissed. I really liked it but i was scared that she could break my heart. So i act like i dont want her. She star to unbotton my pants.
Nona: no Christy, dont
I couldnt let her go that far. But she didnt listen and she keep on going.

Christy POV
I couldnt let her go like that off me. I liked her and even if she didnt like me. I couldnt  help my emotions were to much for me to handle. I really cared about her so i wanted to show her that. This or that way.

I moved my hand to her hot place down. she was really wet down there. I start to rub my hand. She tryed to escape but she couldnt. I was on carate and everything i know how to hold.
Nona: stop it for lord mm
I put my tongue in her mouth to shut her up. She let despered moam. I break the kiss.
Christy: you should know Nona that noone escape from me.
I started to put my two fingers in and she was really enjoing it im sure.
"Ah Christy" she said. She was hot, her whole body was on fire. She bag me to make her come but i put my fingers out.
Nona: why?  U doing this
She was dissapointed that i didnt let her come but then i start to take of my shirt and then bra.
Christy: i have right to enjoying to
I said start to kissing her neck. She start to touch my boobs. I really liked that. Then on my suprise she start to unbotton my black jeans. She flip me on the bottom of her. i let her of course.
Then she took my pants all the way and just start to look at me.

Christy: do you like my body?
I said raysing eyebrow at her. She didnt even answear. Then she took my nipple in her hand and squeze her.
Christy: it hurst dont do that!
She let out little laught then said"yes,  im in love with it"
I wanted to say that i am in love with hers to but i couldnt. I never compliment on people. They become selfish after my compliments.

She was really bad. I guess she was virgin. I took her body and press her on mine.  i start to move her. So we both can enjoy.
She just start moaming. But not late after that i start to. She kiss me on lips and we both came. Her body was in shock like she had sex of her lifetime. If she had im glad then. I close the door. I guess she alredy fall asleap. I come next to her on bed and wrap my hand around her. I could felt my tiredness.