Its Friday bchz

We drive to the school. Christy was looking at the road while driving i look at road exactly like her.

Nona: Christy. Never ever come to my house again or talk to me is that clear?
I said felling sorry but she would probaby find out about my life more and i didnt want that. not for now. I didnt know if i could believe her.a lot of people betraid me and i just couldnt believe her.

Christy: however you want.
That hurt. The thought of losing her. But i was 100 percent sure that she was playng game with me. After all she was a girl and girls are worst enemys to girls. I never would betray her but after all we arent all the same.

Nona: you made me this bruises. I hate you
Christy: im sorry. i dont see any bruises
Nona: thats right. I cover them.
Christy : oh really

We are getting out of car and i was about to pick my bag and then water fall on my neck.
Christy: Johnny dont be a dick.
Johnny : no dont aa

I saw Christy run to slap him more but look at me im a mass now.
Nona: you asshole
I say angryly. I think noone heard it.
I saw jenny looking at me. I wave her but she didnt respond. Shes retarded i guess.

Then after i was about to enter the school she put her forearm on top of my shoulder.
Jenny: what a mess let me help
Nona: okey thank you. Are u still mad at me
Jenny: im trying to forget . it happens
Nona: yea.
I heard bell ring and we make our way to the class.

Jenny: pst Nona
Nona: jenny. i hate talking in the class time . we could get into the trouble.
Jenny : yea.. Yea.. But listen there is a party for Halloween you need to come.
I forgot when that come. Time really pasts. I looked to saw if teacher was looking in us but no. I saw Christy looking at us. She was siting alone this time. Hm.. Thats strange. She then move her glaze back at the teacher.
This history is really boring subject. i mean whole school is big trash.

We were getting out and then again that guy. I forgot name. Put raw egg and smash it on my head.

Nona: ahh! I breath deap. Whats your problem!
Christy:Nona, Nona psstt
Christy said wraping her arm around me and press me deeper on her.
Christy: dont you have clever work to do Johnny? I think your football team waiting for you. Dont they?

Johnny: lets go guys

He made that mad look and gone. Ugh.
Christy: come
Nona: Christy the class will began soon
Christy: are u stupid you wanna go like this?
Nona: no
Christy : then follow me and dont speak again

I did as she said. We were in the dressingroom. She went for some water to put on towel.
Christy: now put your head up
I put it up and she beggin to erase that egg from my neck as she did i saw smirk on her face. Why

Nona: why Christy for lord sake you smiling at that
Christy: because i see bruises haha
Nona: thats so dumb of you and who was that guy Johnny? why he bully me?
Christy : hes my ex , we had sex it was good
I slap her sholder. She was disgusting.
Christy : dont be jelous
Nona: your sick. I would never talk about that to someone.
Christy: it was great ah..
I wanted to slap her on chick but she stop my hand
Nona: let go!
She kissed it and i calm down. Then she looked in my eyes and come closer and kiss me gently on lips. It was really nice felling and also my first kiss.