xxxvii

n o   p e r s o n   f o c u s

Okay.

It's been a month.

A month of walking past each other through the office.

A month of awkward silences.

A month of very few encounters.

And a month of Jimin jerking off to Namjoon.

I wasn't supposed to say that, but whatever. Shit hit the fan when Namjoon ran away anyways.

But Jimin had concluded that he had to speak to Namjoon.

He had finally encountered someone he could trust, love and adore without any issues (except the un-ignorable fact that he might not be gay), so why give it up?

So that's how Jimin ended up putting on his leather dress shoes, his matching leather gloves, and walking right out of his apartment door with his car keys in hand.

---

Jimin was crying.

Not only was he nervous, but he was also absolutely terrified.

And it didn't help that he was too grossed out by the bacteria the flowers might have to buy any.

So now he found himself standing on the 'welcome' mattress outside of Joon's apartment, empty-handed, wiping his tears, and rubbing snot all over his leather gloves because he had forgotten his tissues. 

Talk about a bad excuse of a germaphobe.

But this didn't last long since Namjoon (who had the plan to go to Jimin's house to talk to him as well) had opened the door to his apartment, in a thick winter coat and hat, looking oh-so-adorable with teary eyes of his own.

And without a word, with no explanation needed whatsoever, Namjoon extended his arms, and Jimin took the chance to jump into his warm embrace.

---

n a m j o o n   f o c u s

He looks so vulnerable.

He's sitting on my blue couch, his back barely allowing itself to rest on it, using a paper tissue to wipe his red eyes.

And I don't know what to think, what to say, what to do except–

"I love you."