vi

n a m j o o n f o c u s

"So, Jimin, from a scale from one to ten; how gay are you?"

Smooth, Joon. Fucking smooth.

"W-What..?", He asked, clearly surprised at my suddenness.

"I said; from a scale of one to ten–"

"No, I mean, I-I heard you... It's just.. W-Why'd you wanna kn-know?", He interrupted, his face contorting into confusion and... self consciousness? His eyes started to tear up, his cheeks flushing red as well as the tip of his ears, head tilted downwards in shame. Was he not out of the closet yet? Or maybe he was actually a homophobe? If so, I fucked up. Bad.

"O-Oh. I'm.. I'm sorry. I made you uncomfortable... sorry...", I said, leaning in for a hug or a pat on the back as his tears spilled onto the floorboards, splashing. Well, that happened until; he pushed me away. He pushed me away very strongly, actually. His body was a trembling mess as I stumbled onto the nearest handicap bar located against the wall.

He suddenly took out a small container of alcohol gel, fearfully rubbing it over the spots of his blazer which I touched with his leather gloves. His cheeks and ears were still red, eyes still glossy, as his anxiousness shined through his deep brown orbs, distress flowing through the atmosphere.

I mumbled a quiet 'sorry' before returning to my previous spot, back against the wall as my hand rubbed the bridge of my long nose.

Yup. He's definitely a germaphobe.

Elevator Music √ minjoon √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें