xxi

j i m i n   f o c u s

"Mhm...", Namjoon hummed absentmindedly, not really aware of what he was doing to me.

His stared lingered a bit longer, until I decided to break the silence.

"Is it getting hot in here..?"

"Yeah. Kinda. You should take your jacket off.", He said simply, remaining in his spot and looking away with a red gleam on his cheeks.

"Wh-Where should I.. Where should I put it though..?", I mumbled quietly to myself, although he heard me.

"Just hold onto it. Or, I can do it if you want. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable though.", He said patiently, awaiting my response.

So I nodded, gently taking it off, making sure it didn't touch any of the walls, or any bit of flooring, and then Namjoon stood up only to walk towards me. I had a face of slight fear, but he took my coat and flung it on his shoulder anyway, ignoring my doubtful look.

"I hope you don't hate me too much for doing this.", He smiled, and all I could do was sit there and watch. Watch how his dimples dug into his cheeks, watch how his underbite was a bit crooked, watch how his brown eyes would almost slit closed as he smiled.

And I couldn't help but to ask myself, how'd I get so lucky? Just as I smiled back.