i

j i m i n   f o c u s

I hopped into the elevator, my clothed finger grazing the button that lead to the fifth floor, and was about to close the doors before I heard a loud, booming voice asking me to wait.

"Keep the doors open! Wait~!", The buzzing voice screamed, flustering me as I held the elevator door open. He ran into the elevator, still a panting mess, and clicked on the button that read '6'. He managed to let out a flustered apology as well as a soft 'thanks'.

The elevator doors made a stiff close, beeping every time we changed level as well as making an unusual creaking noise, something I didn't pay much attention to. Suddenly, the vehicle seemed to stumble and roughly slide to a stop in between the nineteenth and eighteenth floor. A small alarm went off as I realize what had happened.

I heard the older voice curse to himself, and, as I turned around to finally look at the man, I realized it was the handsome pink-head from earlier, causing my cheeks to flush and my eyes to widen. The man portrayed a giddy, clumsy and ethereal appearance, although, at the moment, he was dedicating himself to cursing and mumbling incoherent sentences.

I wonder why he's in such a hurry.