iii

j i m i n     f o c u s

The man swiftly turned around to look at me, an embarrassed grin planted onto his face, tugging up the corners of his lips and crinkling up the corners of his eyes, as well as digging cute dimples into his cheeks.

"H-Hi there..", He smiled, obviously regretting his earlier actions.

"Hi.", I responded, mimicking his actions as I looked down towards my black and shiny shoes in a shy manner. He sighed, resting his body weight against the polished wooden wall, sliding down to the marbled floor in the process. One final curse flew out of his mouth, his hand traveling its way up to the bridge of his nose to massage it.

I unintentionally tilted my head back- a sigh following as I was cautious to not lay against one of the dirty walls. He looked up at me through his pastel hair, allowing a low and quiet chuckle to escape his lips, something that- sooner or later- had turned into laughter. More like disbelief because he seemed to be in a euphoric state; he was laughing too hard, staring up towards the sealing with a blissful yet sarcastic smile, all while clutching onto his stomach.

I watched his actions curiously through my lenses, allowing my body to shift positions. My head was now in an upright position as my hands rested on my hips. I brought my small hand up my head to rake through my dirty blond locks, coming up against a knot and tugging on it a little too hard, causing me to squirm and for the handsome man to turn towards me fully.

Now, what he said next was not something I expected. Especially the last word of his sentence.

"This is gonna be a long morning, huh, Jimin?"