xi

j i m i n   f o c u s

"Dumb, Dumb, Dumb~", Namjoon bombinated, the sweet tune of female voices causing my hair to bounce along with my head. We'd been listening to Red Velvet songs for about 10 to 15 minutes now and had been stuck in the cubicle for about 30 minutes, though, at this point, I had lost track of time. But, if I'm being honest, my legs were getting tired. The sirens had been turned off a while ago, relieving some of my stress, but the standing around didn't help.

I tried to crouch down from time to time, but my body wouldn't allow itself to touch the germ-full floor. Namjoon just sent me apologetic glances every time I did so and would refuse to make eye contact with me, I'm guessing out of sympathy. Well, that was all until he patted his lap towards me.

"You can sit down, y'know? You'll suffer more if you stand around. And- if this makes you feel any better- you can just wash your pants when you get home.", He said politely. Although I appreciated the request, I found his denseness a bit annoying.

"Thanks, Joon, but I'll pass..", You see, during these last moments where we shared our gay music, we kinda.. got to know each other. Short conversations such as 'What's your position as a lawyer?', 'Favorite movie?', and 'What about your family?', took place these last few minutes, making me realize that we had more in common than what I would've ever thought.

 For example; just like mine, his parents separated at a young age, their separation taking some sort of mental toll on him. He also graduated at a young age because of his high IQ scores of 148, and though mine were 139, the scores are close enough. You'd think that someone with such a high IQ wouldn't be as dense as himself. His favorite movie, much  like mine, is Your Name -an anime romance novel. He's apparently a 'Children's Rights' defendant, unlike me, who is a 'Criminal Offense, Conduct and Rights' defendant. So, overall, he's a simple, hot, cute, dense, and nice guy.

I'll admit he's annoying, but... he's kind of.. luring?