xxxvi

n o   p e r s o n   f o c u s

It's been a week.

A week since Jimin and Namjoon left the elevator, only to ignore each other moments later.

It's been a week since Jimin found his long lost soulmate.

It's been a week since Namjoon realized and accepted that he was (at least a little bit) gay.

It was now Saturday afternoon, and each of the boys were in their apartments, trying to figure out what to do with themselves.

Namjoon had decided he didn't want to come out yet. Hell, he didn't even know if he was fully gay, so he wanted to decipher that first.

Meanwhile, Jimin was having a bit of trouble on what to do next. He knew Namjoon was in denial of his sexuality, and he wasn't anyone to tell him what to do. But on the other hand, he genuinely thought Namjoon was the one.

Y'know, the one.

But, being Jimin, he had to weigh down all the possibilities of the situation. Even the ones that included complete rejection.

So he made a pro's and con's list.

Pro's:
- He's cute

- I really like him

- He makes me un-germaphobic (if that even makes sense)

- He's probably interested in me too

Con's:
- We can't get married because of South Korean law

- Who bottoms????

- He might not actually be interested in me and I just assumed otherwise

- He might not be gay

Those last two really hurt.

He had forgotten that those might still be possibilities. After all, he had just assumed that Namjoon liked him.

And now he felt stupid.

---

It's not every day that you find yourself wondering if you might be gay.

I mean, for Namjoon, it kind of was, but he never actually considered and debated the possibility of coming out in his head.

He figured it'd be best to keep his distance while he thought it out since he didn't want to hurt Jimin.

So now he sat on his grey couch, head in his hands, staring at the floor, while he wondered about what the future held for him.

And then he recalled the moment in which he tore Jimin's arms away from him, stood up, and ran away from the elevator. Leaving Jimin a confused mess.

He ran away, just like he always does.

He was hurting Jimin.

And now he felt stupid.