Part 11

Matt smirked and kissed his forehead. Mello  smiled softly and stared into his eyes.

"Even when you beat me and yell that you hate me... Even then I will, okay?" The redhead then said. Mellos smile faded.

"Whenever I do ..I don't even realize what I'm doing, I don't mean those words and I don't mean to hurt you. You know that right?" He said seriously.

"yeah, I do. It's alright, Mello." Yet he always hadn't known. Yet there had been the day he really thought the blonde hated him... Yet, there had been a day when he had been depressed and even cutted. But Mello didn't know.

Mello blinked at him thoughtfully for a moment. They both had secrets. Mello often got depressed for the way he acted to Matt sometimes but also for other reasons such as his past. He hated himself really. But Matt made him feel special,made everything seem okay. "After everything you do for me ..I treat you so badly,you don't deserve that Matt" he said softly and raise himself up he suddenly hugged Matt tightly.

He was suprised at such a thing suddenly, but hugged back. He secretly hoped his cuts weren't visible anymore, but they were, if looking close. "It's alright Mels, I really am fine, we'll be both more than fine."

Mello held onto him and rested his head on his shoulder. If he found out about Matt's cuts he would never forgive himself. "Its doesn't make it right though does it? I'll try to treat you better..I will." he replied,his voice quiet.

"Just stop blaming yourself, I'm okay." He kissed his head softly, wanting to comfort him.

"Okay" he murmured giving in and then looked into Matt's eyes. He leant forward and kissed him on the lips gently,his eyes closed.

Matt kissed him as gently as he did, holding him close his chest.

Mello moved his hands up and curled them around his neck. "I love you" he whispered against his lips and then deepened the kiss a little more.

He kissed back passionately, every single one of his acts just telling that he loved him so much as well. Those three words were so precious to him. Mello smiled into the kiss and lightly tugged him closer so now they were as close as they possibly be. He never wanted to lose Matt. Ever. He knew he couldn't live without him.

Matt smiled against his lips, joy and happiness all around them. The blonde deepened the kiss even further ,poking his tongue on his lips wanting entrance.He parted his lips slightly, feeling Mello's heart beat softly. Mello slid in his tongue and entwined it with his,he lightly moaned.

Matt played with his tongue softly moaning as well. Mello seemed to be more important than his games or breathing. He was happy Mello was there.

Mellos one other pleasure besides eating chocolate was Matt.  Mello just couldn't envision life without him. He didn't think it could be possible. He went in further and kissed more roughly now,being fully into the flow of it.

Matt rubbed his hips, felt his soft skin and the warmth. He felt so good. The pleasure, the joy. Everything was fine.

Mello was happy and contented. It felt wonderful to be with Matt and doing this to him. And he only wanted more of it in the future. He smiled at Matts touches on his hips and continued kissing.

The redhead was thinking, that his body was maybe in fire: that feeling he got was close to such a thing.

After a few more minutes of passionately kissing him ,he gently and slowly broke off and then rested his into the crook of Matt's neck and tightened his grip. He kept his eyes closed and sighed softly.

Matt was still smiling, his cheeks were hurting a little already from all the smiles.

Mello was smiling also,for the first time he seemed truly happy. No anger or anything.

"I love you..." Matt said then. He just had to say it again and again, he loved how it sounded, he wanted Mello know it.

"I know,I love you too" he replied softly in a whisper.

Those three words meant so much.