Part 2

Matt relaxed a little, at least Mello hadn't yelled him to get the fuck out from the room and leave him alone or go buy more chocolate bars.He looked at his chocolate bar and twisted it in his hands for a moment and then placed in the bed beside him. He returned his glance to Matt.

"Anything?" He asked with a small smile, walking closer the bed and Mello himself. The redhead was feeling better.

"Just you" he answered quietly ,not taking his gaze away. Although Matt would irritate him in his bad moods the red head would also be the one to calm him down. Even though he didn't really show it,he was grateful to have Matt. The smoker was all he had. His only friend.

He nodded, and found his way to sit next to the blonde. "Then I'm here." Matt said, feeling comfortable.

Mello turned his head facing him. He smiled again,more this time. He pushed himself down from the pillows and leant in against Matt, his head resting against the red heads chest. He looked up at him.

A small blush crept over the gamer's cheeks, as Mello did so. Yet he was smiling a little wider. He couldn't say it wasn't comfy. He was happy like that.

Mello stuck his tongue out and smirked at Matt's reaction and then looked away from him and focused ahead of him instead but remained rested on the red head,his legs splayed out across the bed,one over the other.

Matt smirked. "Damn you, chocolate addicted bunny," he teased, the name bunny coming from easter many years ago when Mello somehow ate almost all the chocolate with no regrets.

Mello laughed at the name Matt and wryly smiled. "Shut up" he said rolling his eyes. He knew why Matt called him that. He could remember just as well as the red head. The memory amused him.

"You used to call me sloth since I never ran as quickly as you did," he laughed a little. "Well, am I still sloth?" Matt enjoyed this. Even when he had never enjoyed being a sloth as kid.

"You're always gonna be a sloth" he chuckled. "You're also a sloth because you're a lazy little shit" he added teasingly and looked up at him again. "Always on your ass playing video games .." He muttered to himself rolling his eyes again.

"What? At least I spend my time without eating anything... Unhealthy," he added. "But well. I admit being a big lazy-ass, even if it's only today."

"Don't push it Matt" he snapped a little but then relaxed again. He turned onto his side,still laying on Matt. He Nuzzled the red heads chest slightly with his head and then fell still again.