Part 26

"Good," he smiled, and walked to the doorway but stopped then, and turned to look at Mello again. "...Mels?"

He looked at him and raised himself up a bit ,pressing against the pillows. "...yeah?"

"Did it hurt too much?" he asked, seeming a little ashamed.

"You always over worry don't you? ..its fine" he sighed and gave him a small reasurring smile.

Matt smiled a little unsure and then nodded, sighing softly. He then left and turned the water on to the bathtub.

He watched him go still with a small smile on his face and then closed his eyes once more. He was exhausted.

Matt was soon ready and so was the bath. He got himself a towel and then knocked the door. "Mels?"

Mello was half asleep ,he stirred then opened his eyes and sat up. He surprisingly had heard him. "Yeah?"

"The bath, remember? Just don't fall asleep there." Matt seemed to be back to his normal self.

"Ohh right,yeah coming" he replied and slowly climbed off the bed and stood up. It was only then that he remembered his cuts. He looked around quickly and then noticed the towel he used earlier was still in the room. It was on the floor. He made his way over to it, stumbling slightly and picked it up.

Matt was waiting for him to come outside the room to give him some privacy.

After 10 minutes he was at the door and opened it. "Heeey" he said as he left the bedroom. "I almost fell asleep you know" he laughed a little.

"Noticed," he smirked. "Just don't drown, okay?"

"Yeah yeah" he nodded,rolling his eyes.

The redhead chuckled and went to the bedroom, took the sheets away from the bed and changed new ones.

He went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He took the towel away from his legs and climbed into the bath.

He cleaned the whole mess up and got himself clothes, noticing the marks Mellos nails had left. He smiled.

He sighed contently and leant his head back. The water was relaxing. His eyes closed and he rested his arms on the sides of the bath.

Matt dressed up and went out to smoke a little, he really needed one.

He lay there for a whole hour ,smiling faintly. The water was warm and soothing but he knew he should probably get out now. He opened his eyes.

Meanwhile Matt was in front off a computer screen playing Tank Online with headphones on.

Mello lifted himself slowly out of the bath and wrapped a towel round him,then realizing he didn't have his clothes with him. "Idiot." he muttered to himself. He had forgot to bring them with him.

He got the mark back to his team's place and smirked, not realizing anything but the screen.

He shrugged it off ,he would just get changed in the bedroom. He wrapped the towel around his legs and then walked out the bathroom.

He clicked three times and the screen went black. A few seconds.
"WHOOOOO!!" Matt cheered as he was, once again, the deadliest gamer of the Round.

He heard Matt and rolled His eyes,knowing he had his head stuck in some game. He walked into the bedroom.

Suddenly by a Bad luck, the internet shut off. "...what..? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO CONNECTION FUCKING INTERNET!!" He threw the laptop away and it almost broke, noticing Mello was up. "...ohh, hi."

Mello stared at him stunned. "MATT! the laptop is expensive!" He burst out and then sighed and rolled his eyes. "Oh whatever, I need to get changed." he then said.

"I'm paying for the fucking internet as well!!" He mumbled, and decided to follow Mello silenty. He wasn't sure if Mello noticed him.

Mello huffed and walked over to his clothes that lay on the floor. He picked them up. He slipped on his jacket first.

He thought he maybe shouldn't be watching, when his eyes got stuck to a small.. Mark? what was easily seen now. "Mels? Is there something wrong with you leg?" He asked frowning.

Mello froze and looked at him. He didn't realize he was even there. "No...Matt get the fuck out ,I'm changing here." he snapped a little out of slight panic.

"Let me take a look?" he asked worriedly.

"NO! Get out." He answered and almost stuttered.

He looked at Mello and clearly sensed something was wrong. "Show it to me. You're acting like you were a killer and I was a cop.
Weirdly." he sighed.

"No." He said simply ,glaring at him hoping he wouldn't see the panick in his eyes. He turned away from him. They were bad and he didn't want Matt to see them.

"I'm not leaving until you let me see." He crossed his arms and sighed.

He didn't look at him and stayed silent. He sank to the floor,his back against the side of the bed. He was now out of Matt's sight but of course that wouldn't stop him. It didn't matter,he knew his lover wouldn't leave.

He stood there still. "Mello." His voice sounded worried as well.

"...what?" Mello muttered ,his voice quite. He stared at the floor and sighed sadly.

"Show me." He kneeled and gently caressed Mello's cheek.

Mello slowly looked at him and bit his lip and looked down again. He didn't answer.

"You know I love you, don't you?" He asked.

He nodded. "Yes." he said quietly ,still looking at the floor.

"Just let me look then." He asked and carefully pulled the towel up slightly, seeing his cuts. Matt gulped and covered his mouth. He didn't wait for that, his eyes starting to water.

Mello grimaced ,not being able to look at him. He couldn't bare to see Matt upset.