Part 5

He stroked Mello's back and let him do so. "So. Can I call you a princess now?" Matt smiled, teasing him a little.

He chuckled a little. "Do I look a princess to you Matt?" He asked looking up at him and raised an eye. "For someone who blows shit up I don't think so" he laughed softly.

"You have long, blonde hair - at least long enough. And you are my princess," he smirked, playing with Mello's hair smiling.

He rolled his eyes and took one arm away from Matt's waist he playfully hit him over the head. "And what are you? My knight I suppose?" He laughed and Nuzzled his neck again.

"Yep. I'll protect you, milady," he smirked, grabbing the blonde's wrist and kissing his hand.

He giggled slightly at the gesture. " Don't forget I'm still the boss though" he then chuckled slyly.

"Yeah, yeah, diva," he said still smiling, and kissed his forehead gently, his eyes closed.

He laughed lightly  and then craned his head down to his neck. He leant close and the softly kissed up along his collar bone.

Matt blushed and shivered a little in the pleasure the kiss brought. It seemed to be his weak spot: kissing his neck.

Mello sensed he liked this and continued, kissing up all along his neck. He slyly grinned.

The redhead blushed only deeper as small moans escaped from his lips. Damn it.

Mello smiled a that and then tried something else. He searched a particular area of his neck with his eyes and then softly nibbled at the skin and then began sucking,his eyes closed.

He whimpered, as Mello did so. "Right t-there..." he moaned, getting so embrassed but so happy as well.

Mello smiled ,slightly nodding and then after some time he stopped sucking and leant back to look at the red head. "You like that aye Matty?" He smirked.

"Y-you know I do, damn you, Mello..." he mumbled and looked down with hid cheeks deep red and still panting.

Mello laughed softly and stroked The mark on Matt's neck. "You should see it,my i did a good job if I do say so myself" he chuckled and stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Let me get up and walk to the mirror after this," he smiled, and suddenly pushed the blonde gently down and came over him, kissing him pretty roughly.

This took him by surprise as he was no expecting it. His eyes widened and then fell to a close as a small moan escaped from his lips and he kissed back.

He bit Mello's lower lip carefully, forcing the blonde open his mouth and then slipping his tongue in.

Mello shivered a little and then he moaned again. He then entwined his tongue with Matt's as it entered his mouth.

Matt played with the other's tongue playfully, smiling against his lips.

Mello smiled as well and continued kissing him passionately. His eyes remained softly shut and he felt warm and comfortable.