Part 20

"I owe you so much more then you owe me...I don't even deserve you..all you've done is help me and I just throw it back in your face..." Mello muttered ,his voice still sad.

"You still don't seem to understand. Mello, I love you so much. No-one could ever replace you and your stupid anger issues to find another reason to beat me. And I meant it in a good way. It's adorable when you try to get so God damn mad but you can't because I'm too lovely, huh? You've played games with me thousand times when you've been on good mood. You've always returned here and you want me to be happy and live healthy. Even though I won't stop smoking easily. But hey. It's alright to be angry. I deserve to get some knives thrown to my head sometimes."

Mellos eyes widened at his words and his lips trembled as a smile formed across them. You could tell he was grateful to hear those words and that he appreciated them. No one had ever said something like this to him before. Matt was the first and the only one to accept and put up with his mental disorders. But still he hated the fact he had it and didn't like treating Matt badly. "But still..sometimes I act like I don't even care about you..I treat you as if you're not important and I don't even realize until after..I never think how it would affect you.. Those words mean a lot but I'm sorry for the way I am and for the way I treat you.." He murmured.

"Darling, you're the only one I'll ever have and the only one I want. I can deal with you. Don't think about it so much..." Matt said and lifted his chin slightly. "You always say you're so smart, and yet, you can't see that you've never been that bad that you think you are." Then, he pressed their lips together and kissed him.

Mello listened to his words and held them close to his heart. That meant so much to him.  He kissed him back slowly but lovingly. He softly shut his eyes.

He smiled silenty inside his mind. Mello never realized one of his kisses was enough to make Matt want to run outside smiling and throw candy everywhere. Literally. It made him feel that good.

Mello felt more comforted now and he sensed Matt was just the same. He softly deepened the kiss and snaked his arms around the redheads neck and tugged his head closer to his.

He started, for his own suprise of course, blush. Oh God he felt stupid. Yet, it was amazing feeling...

Mello smiled slightly against his lips and then gently bit his bottom lip causing him to open his mouth slightly. Seizing his chance he snaked in his tongue.

He let a quiet moan in action, blushing deeper.

He entwined his tongue with his and continued knowing he loved this but also because he loved it too.

He played with his tongue, Mello's sweet flavour of chocolate melting there. Damn. He'd never imagined something feel this good.

Mello moaned into the kiss ,still going. After a few more minutes he slowly broke off and opened his eyes. He stared up at him.

His eyes met his blue ones, smiling a little. He stroked his silky hair carefully.

He gave a small smile ,having calmed a bit he did not flinch at his touch like he did earlier. He did not look away nor did he say anything.

All he could think was that he was afraid to lose Mello. He got his fingers tangled to his hair. Yet he didn't pull away.

He blinked at him and then rested his head on his chest,breathing softly. He then sighed. He was so afraid. They were both afraid of losing each other.

It felt so good when Mello did so. He was sure the blonde could hear his now calmer heartbeats. He had something he had been chasing for.

Mello listened to his heartbeat. It was steady. More relaxed. He smiled a small smile. Glad that things were less tense now.