Part 25

[[ WARNING: Contains sexual content. ]]

He sighed heavily and pushed his head into his chest for a moment,still holding onto him. "Yes I'm sure I will heh.." He murmured and then looks up at him smiling.

"Are you ready?" he asked and kissed his cheek, meaning to enter him.

"Just get on with it dumbass." he chuckled ,grinning a little and rested his head back against the covers once more.

He nodded and without any more talk, pushing himself all the way into Mello's body.

He gasped as he entered him, once again gripping the sheets. He shut his eyes.

Matt rubbed his hips grinning, leaning forward again. "Painful?" He asked, soon lips again on his.

He gave a slight nod and kissed him passionately. Painful ,yes. But ohhh ,it couldn't help but feel good.

He gave a smile after breaking the kiss, eyes sparkling with a different way than usually. It was more dangerous. "Don't forget to scream," he whispered before letting Mello get used to the feeling for a while. But he couldn't help his need. He pulled away from him, just a little, and then slammed into him without mercy.

He didn't expect it so soon. So suddenly. He bit his tongue harshly drawing blood and thrusted against him,crying out his name.

Matt moaned slightly, starting to sweat as he kept doing it. Slamming harder, with all his force. He wanted it to hurt but yet be also pleasurable.

"M-Matt..!!!" He screamed and clenched him tightly. Matt was getting exactly what he wanted now for Mello just couldn't hold back the screams of both pain and pleasure. Damn it hurt but he loved it.

He felt pleasure spreading to his body, kept slamming into his body, whimpering.

He panted in between each moan and scream and raked his nails on Matts skin as he gripped him even tighter.

He enjoyed the pain a lot by his nature. It just turned him more on, and kept going.

He screamed Matt's name again and again and eventually his nails dug in his skin so hard it drew blood.

"Mello..." he called, before he broke his skin again: his teeth again sinking to the flesh of his neck, now to the other side.

Matt was wearing him out and he felt hot. He cried out his name again and then just breathed heavily. His eyes flickered open to gaze at him.

He looked at him and thrusted into his body, the feeling in his lower stomach growing almost too strong to handle. Oh, how he needed this.

Mello immediately shut his eyes tightly again and moaned loudly. Matt was good,too good in fact.

He managed to still keep going, he wanted to cum so badly, but not just yet he couldn't. "Mels... Ahh, fuck!" He cursed as he slammed into his body yet once again.

Mello only answered in another scream of pain and pleasure. It was amazing how Matt could keep this up.

He then grinned and touched Mello's cock again, making sure it was pleasurable.

He moaned and then sighed deeply ,stretching his legs wider. He faintly smiled.

Matt kissed him roughly and kept doing it: he also moved inside of him still.

He kissed back ,moaning into it and was still smiling.

"You're quite loud," he teased when he broke the kiss and bit his ear not hard enough to make it bleed. "Your insides are gripping me so damn tightly, don't you feel it yourself, huh?"

He didn't answer right away ,panting for breath. "Y-yes...you fucker you..." He then managed a slight laugh.

He chuckled softly and then pulled almost out from him, only to slam in again.

He gritted his teeth together in attempt to stop himself from crying out but it didn't work because he still screamed.

Matt kept doing it, like he could hold back when it came to Mello. The sheets were a little bloody and messy like they both were.

As he continued Mello still screamed,he could not resist. Every so often he would writhe underneath him. His body wasn't used to this but he personally loved every minute of it no matter what state it put his body in.

He touched him between thrusts, moaning loudly.

He moved his body in sync with his ,thrusting against him whilst still holding onto him with firm grip. His moans did not stop.

"Cum," he murmured while pushing again deeper. He knew he himself would be coming soon.

His moans became louder. He felt the need to ,he really did but it seems as if he needed one last push because he still didn't. He knew the redhead would soon sort that out though.

His other hand wandering on his chest and other jerking him off between thrusts and a few deep kisses full of passion, that's how Matt kept it going, feeling every inch of Mello's beautiful body. He leaned again kiss him quickly, before pushing Mello down lying to the bed from his lap and starting to slam into him again. He didn't think he could ever get enough.

Yet again,Mello screamed; his loudest so far. "..Matt..!! Oh..my fucking..god..!!" He gasped out now not being able to hold it back,he released cum all over the bed and onto Matt. Its smell along with the blood and sweat filled the air.

He couldn't hold back in this point anymore, so he came inside of the other only a few seconds after Mello, calling his name. He then pulled carefully out, realizing the mess around them and how bloody they both were.

He moaned once more and then let out a long sigh. He kept his eyes closed and just lay there trying to catch his breath back.

Matt needed air as well. "Crap... Now we need a shower again..."

He slowly opened his eyes to look at him. "Your fault." he chuckled a little and sighed again.

"I could prepare you a bath, that's what you deserve, God, how loud you were. Wonderful." He smiled and kissed his forehead.

He returned the smile. "Glad I could please you~" he murmured softly.

"But of course, did you hear yourself?" Matt smirked. "I'll take a shower and get you a bubble bath ready, okay?"

He flashed a grin and nodded. "Alrighty." he replied,his voice still soft.

It had been damn good indeed.