Part 14

Matt smiled softly and caressed his cheek carefully. "Any plans?"

"What do ya mean?" Mello answered looking at him questioningly.

"For today. Were you meaning do anything at all?" Matt then said.

"Oh hadn't really thought of it actually I've been..distracted" he giggled a little at the last part.

Matt smirked. "You'll do the plans, boss."

Mello rolled his eyes and playfully pushed him away. He stood up and looked around the room for a moment. He seemed to be thinking.

Matt waited silenty, if he would say something.

He looked back at the redhead. "I want you to spy on Miss Misa Amane, she is Light Yagami's girlfriend" he said calmly. "There's reason to believe that she may be the second Kira or was rather" he added. "I however have got to get back to the Mafia."

"Alright then. Can't be that hard," He shrugged. "Will I start right away?"

"Yes please ,sooner the better" Mello replied and walked over the door and took of his black fur tipped hooded coat of off it.

Matt got up as well and found his shirt, goggles and shoes, getting up lazily. "Orders are orders."

"Yes now don't fail me" he grunted even though he knew Matt wouldn't, he was good at what he did and Mello knew he could count on him. He slipped on the coat and then took out a pair of shades and put them on along with his black gloves.

"Of course not, I'll leave soon." He knew he could smoke peacefully a while. He always got some cigarettes hidden.

He nodded and walked past him heading towards the door. He picked up a chocolate bar that was left lying on a table. As he reached the door he turned his head back to look at the gamer and slowly took a bite that was followed by a loud snap. "Be sure to ring me" he simply said and then turned and opened the front door then walked out.

"Of course," Matt said and sneaked to his room, found a cigarettes and started to smoke once again. He tried to be careful to not annoy Mello, but sometimes it just happened.

Mello left their apartment and then got out his bike and started up the engine as he climbed on. He fixed on his helmet. Mello would try not to get angry at Matt but there where times where it couldn't be helped. He just could not control his emotions.

After twenty minutes and three cigarettes he realized that the whole flat smelled. Mello would get mad. He sighed and got his car keys, and soon left as well: he had a mission, so he would complete it.

Mello was in the warehouse sat on the sofa in the large room with members of the mafia surrounding him. "You have the Death Note yes?" He asked in a grunt. He had obtained it just a few days earlier from kidnapping Sayu , Chief Yagamis daughter. He had traded her for it. One of the members nodded and disappeared. He came back moments later with the black book I'm his hand. He gave it to the leather wearing blonde. Mello nodded his thanks and began flicking through it curiously.

Finding Misa wasn't hard at all. She was famous. And God damn it, that woman was loud. She explained something happily to a person who was no-one else than Light Yagami. And the man seemed bored and seemingly, wanted to be somewhere else. Matt chuckled silenty, stopped the car and started to smoke normally. He smiled a little by himself. 'I got a better blonde than you,' he thought silenty.

Mello slung his coat and shades off to one side and then bit of a chunk of his chocolate as he continued to stare at the black notebook. A shinigami named Sidoh meanwhile was outside. He had come for his Death Note. Soon he entered the room and flew over to the blonde and took the book off him. To Mello it floated up into air. His eyes widened as he looked up. "T-The notebook..just flew..!" He gasped.