Part 24

[[ WARNING: This part contains sexual content. If you don't like that I suggest you stop reading now. However if you love it then enjoy ~~ ]]

"Can you deal with that, Mels?" he asked half seriously. Yet, he kept his hold from him, a small smile not leaving his lips.

He didn't really get what exactly he meant by that and raised an eye. But he answered anyway. "Of course." Though really he didn't know what he was getting into. He thought it would be fine.

He stared at him in the silence, the look in his eyes quite different.
Lust. Want. Need.
Without warning him Matt kissed him roughly, pressing him hardly against the stone wall. His hands wandering around Mello's body, wanting to feel every single spot he owned.

Surprise came over him. It was so sudden but he couldn't help but blush as Matt touched him. Naturally his eyes closed again and he kissed back trying to match his roughness. It wouldn't be long before Matt would surely get another moan out of him.

He ran his fingers silenty down to his hips, his lips battling with Mello's. Yet, he wanted it messier. And louder.

He felt Matt was wanting more. Much more ,as the redhead continued to increase the roughness of the kiss. He couldn't help it and he knew it would please Matt, he moaned.

He took the towel away from his head and threw it to the floor. Oh yes, his hair. Still wet a little. He could barely break the kisses anymore.

Things were starting to get more tense now and neither did Mello stop kissing. He deeply liked it. He had forgotten about his cuts and scars completely.

Matt broke suddenly away and picked him up. "To the bed... The floor would hurt your back..." he smirked softly and carried him to his room. He then placed Mello to the bed and clicked lights off. They could see each other, but feel even better. "I may... Take this away... Can I?" he asked while playing with the towel Mello still had.

Mello stared up at him. Now even he wanted it too. Matt had turned him on already. "Didn't need to ask." he chuckled softly almost purring.

He pulled the towel away slowly enough to tease Mello. Even when their eyes weren't used to dark yet, he could feel his eyes looking at him. Matt got up and then to the bed, but not before getting rid of his clothes. He murmured Mello's name softly again and again, making sure that their naked bodies made contact.

He blushed and smiled as Matt pressed against him. It was hard to impress someone like Mello but Matt managed to so easily.

He slammed Mello against the bed, his fingers feeling his lower stomach and then slipping even more down. His lips again on his.

Mello shivered slightly at his touch ,sighing just before their lips touched. He let his eyes close and kissed him.

His hand was now literally touching him so close as ever. His eyes closed as well.

He put his arms around him lightly,feeling his soft skin as he continued to kiss him.

Matt started to get hard. He felt the need to make Mello scream his name out loud. He just wanted to hear that.

Mello seemed relatively calm at this moment in time. He felt content unaware of what Matt was capable of. He sighed softly and made no attempt to stop him.

He kept kissing him, before silenty moving to his neck and kissed it first softly.

He smiled softly,breathing lightly and lay their comfortably. He liked the warmth this bought. He kept his eyes shut.

Without warning, his teeth broke Mello's soft skin on the better side of his neck. He kissed and sucked the red mark he made.

He shivered with every touch. It seemed as if his skin wasn't used to it. He was okay with this however ,infact he was interested what would happen next. Matt was good yet it was only just beginning.