You Missed

I couldn’t get the words out. I had come here to tell him that it was over, that I couldn’t keep this up anymore. He gave me a quick look then kissed me passionately.

            “Niall wait,” I pushed him away slightly and he looked hurt.

            “What?” he searched my eyes and I just looked down.

            “I shouldn’t have come here,” I sighed. I turned my face away from his and started to walk away.

            “No, you came here for a reason,” he said softly. I turned back around and grabbed his waist. I leaned in to kiss him but stopped centimeters from his face.

            “I'm sorry about before,” I apologized.

            “Hey don’t be. I'm sorry for beingsuch an asshat all day.” He smiled and connected our lips briefly.

            “Mmm, do that again and you’re forgiven,” I flirted. He winked and kissed me again, harder. My earlier intentions were gone from my mind and it was only us. “Niall,” I said between kisses. “It’s… getting… late.” I managed to get out.

            “Stay then.” He whispered.

            “Niall,” I stopped kissing him. “I'm not that kind of girl,” I said hesitantly with a hint of humor.

            “Just lay with, I want nothing more than to kiss you,” my face fell slightly. “Ok maybe not, but that’s all I’ll do tonight.” He smiled and held my hand.

            “Alright,” I smiled and he kissed me sweetly again. He led me to his room by his my hand and I gulped.

            “Don’t be nervous,” he laughed and I forced a weak smile. I wasn’t as innocent as I looked but I was still nervous. He kissed me lightly. “Do you wanna watch a movie?” he suggested.

            “Yeah,” I sat down on his bed and he sat beside me. That was the last thing I remembered before I was pulled into a blissful sleep.

Hey I just me you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number, so call me maybe. My phone blared. I searched with my hand around blindly and hit something wet.

            “Thanks for the wakeup.” Niall mumbled and I opened my eyes. I was wrapped up in his arms.

            “Sorry,” I kissed his forehead lightly. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table. “Hello?” I mumbled into it.

            “Hey Cara.” My dad said and I sat up straight.

            “Oh, hey dad,” I said fully awake.

            “I was just wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast but you weren’t in bed.” He had an accusing tone.

            “Sorry dad I went running with Niall this morning and you were still sleeping.” I had amazing lying daughter powers.

            “Oh ok, do you know when you’re going to back?” he sounded like he believed my lie.

            “Yeah I was just going home to shower.” I lied again quickly.

            “How soon?” he started to sound accusatory again.

            “Um, ten minutes.” I said quickly.