Baby Girl

happy birthday Niall! it may not be in England anymore but come here and it still is! ;)

Cara POV

             “Ok thanks,” Louis hung up the phone and looked at us with a Cheshire cat grin.

            “What?’ I asked skeptically.

            “Were going shopping!” he sang at the top of his lungs

            “Yea,” I thought he just told us that.

            “And guess who’s coming?” he gave the boys a look and they all raised their eyebrows.

            “Surprise me, I'm gunna go get changed.” I hopped off on my barstool and walked out of the kitchen feeling all of their eyes on me. “Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” I turned and winked.

            “Ok,” Harry said and grabbed his phone. He walked over and stuck his tongue out at his phone. I made a monkey face and his camera flashed.

            “Twitter?” I asked. I probably looked horrible, I absent mindedly fixed my hair even though he had already taken the picture.

            “Don’t worry you look great. By the ways what’s your twitter?” he smirked.

            “Um, its @daughterguard,” I said watching him type it into his phone.

            “Whoa, four hundred thousand followers, what do you do post naked pictures or something?” Zayn asked laughing. All the boys had their phones out.

            “No, I just know people,” having your dad tour with big starts can help with your twitter cred. “Right so I'm gunna go change, see you losers at the elevator in ten?’ they nodded and I skipped out of their room and back to my own. I quickly changed out of my sweatshirt and shorts, changing into a white tank top and light grey skinny jeans. I ran to the bathroom to throw on some mascara and concealer. I had two minutes left which I spent trying to find my wallet and debating between TOMs and Convers. I ended up grabbing my purple Convers that had doodles on the white part and ran out the door towards the elevator.

            “Oomph,” I said at the same time as the man I bumped into.

            “Baby girl?” the voice asked and I looked up.

            “JOSH!” I yelled and jumped into his arms.

            “I thought it was you! Or else I was just calling someone else baby girl, can’t have that happen again.” He winked and I laughed.

            “What are you doing here? Like I know you’re a drummer for One Direction but still,” I said hugging him.

            “The lads invited me,’ he said pointing over to the elevator where the boys were watching us.

            “Guys!” I yelled at them in a happy-squeaky and very unattractive voice.

            “Janice?’ he said and I laughed. Josh and I had met when he was 17 and I was 14. Dad was guarding this star that went around looking for high school drummers. It was one of the only out-of-country visits I had gone on with Dad. Josh had made it through to the traveling portion and Dad had helped him through a stressful time. I looked up to josh then and had the biggest crush on him then. Maybe I still did. But anyways we had really bonded over the three months we were together. We had lost touch; still a text now and then but I would remember my nickname forever. He had called me baby girl when he learned he was older than me. I had told him I hated it but I really loved that he had a special name for me.