Sweetie...

thanks for all the positive support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u all! <3 plz keep reading and voting and commenting! can anyone promote this in their book? that would b awesome!!!!!!!

                  “So tell us about you Cara,” Liam said through a mouth of food.

            “What do you want to know?” I took a bite out of my veggie-burger that suspiciously tasted like chicken.

            “Everything about you, like your family and friends” Zayn said.

            “ITS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU, YOU,” Harry and Louis scream-sung at the same time and I laughed.

            “Shut it,” Zayn said annoyed but he was smiling. “So Cara what’s your favorite…”

            “Favorite color,”

            “Food,”

            “Flick,”

            “Species of frog,” they all shouted out at the same time.

            “Well, I'm eighteen; I’ve been homeschooled since sixth grade to work on singing and acting. I live with my dad and older sister. My best friend’s name is Angelina; I have a turtle and bunny named Hopper and Poke in that order. My favorite color is orange, favorite food is chocolate, and favorite movie is Princess Diaries 2. Not the 1st one ‘cause it’s shitty. I also really like Love, Actually and She’s the Man. My favorite frog type, well I don’t really like frogs so I guess the slimy kind. Uck!” I smiled.

            “Wow cools!” Niall said around a mouthful of food.

            “So what about you guys, I know the entire world knows about you but all I really know are your names and that you were formed on X-Factor.”

            “What?! You don’t know anything about us?” Harry yelled and I shook my head.

            “I know some of your songs; I mean I’ve covered some on YouTube but other that, no sorry,” I shrugged and went back to my fries that were apparently called chips.

            “Twenty questions!” Louis shouted and I covered my ears.

            “Ouch, what are twenty questions?” I knew the game but I didn’t think that was the version they had in mind.

            “You ask a question and we have to answer it truthfully, you get twenty questions and they could be about anything, I mean anything,” Harry winked.

            “Um, alright what is your favorite color?” I asked and they groaned.

            “Come on boys, we’ve got to get Cara and Mike to the hotel then you have a sound check.” Paul said grabbing out luggage.

            “I can get that,” I muttered as Paul grabbed all three of my bags.

            “It’s not a problem sweetie, now come on, the cars are waiting.” He gave me a hug and walked out surrounding the boys.

            “Ohmigod, ITS ONE DIRECTION!” a girl yelled from somewhere in the crowd and almost every head whipped in our direction.

            “Go!” Harry yelled as he and Niall each grabbed one of my hands and made a mad dash for the exit.