Carebear Costa

“One Direction! One Direction! One Direction!” the crowd chanted as we climbed out of the black car. The guards flanked us as we made our way to the back gate. We got shoved through and I landed on the ground with Kaitlyn.

            “So, like your first mob?’ I asked sarcastically as I stood up and brushed off my outfit.

            “Yeah, a lot of fun. I can see why you wear the earplugs.” She said loudly over the crowds roar.

            “Oh that’s not what they’re for.” I said with a smirk.

            “Alright girls, let’s go.’ John said, ushering us inside the arena. As soon as the large double doors closed behind us I felt my ears pop from the lack of noise. I made a motion for Kaitlyn to take out her plugs and I wiggled my ears to readjust them to the current volume.

            “You girls want to hang out in the dressing room before the show starts?’ Josh asked. I looked to Kaitlyn and nodded. She smiled and nodded back at him. “Alright it’s down the hall, fourth door on the left. It says Jenny Griddle on the front, just ignore that and knock. I think your dad is on room duty so you should be able to get in. the band’s room is the door across the hall.” He winked at me then went away with Lauren as they discussed the security detail for the night. Kati and I smiled and followed his directions. The third door on the right had my dad and the stage manager standing in front. I waved to him and he merely glanced at me before he went back to talking. I walked up to “Jenny Griddle’s room and knocked softly twice.

            “One minute!” a girly voice sounded inside. It might have fooled me if I didn’t hear the voice crack in the middle. Harry’s face appeared from behind a crack in the door and as soon as he saw us he flung the door open.

            “Care-bear!” he said grabbing me in a big hug. He swung me around in a circle, lifting my feet off the floor.

            “Cant. Breathe!” I choked out and he set me back on the ground.

            “Kati!” he said and grabbed her in an equally forcing hug.

            “Hey don’t man-handle her!” Liam called from one of the couches. Harry set Kaitlyn back down but then just to piss Liam off, he pecked her cheek lightly.

            “Aww, hey if you do that again I’ll go all Doncaster on your ass.” She patted his shoulder and then bounded over to Liam.

            “You’re from Doncaster?” Louis asked, spinning around in one of the makeup chairs.

            “Born and raised.” She said proudly.

            “Really, what’s your last name?” he asked and stopped spinning.

            “Costa…” she said unsurely.

            “And do you have an older sister Tanya?” he said popping up.

            “Yeah… oh my god, were you that boy who…” she shut up by covering her hand over her mouth and turning bright red.

            “Yep, tell her I say hi.” He smiled.

            “Yeah, oh my god, she didn’t stop talking about you for about a month. Apparently you’re quite the kisser.” She blushed deeper and Liam laughed.

            “Always leave them wanting more!” he said with a hand in the air like he had just recited a monologue.

            “Hello, lost bloke here!” Harry said pointing to himself.