Angel, Harry and Ron

The second we touched down in NYC my eyes fluttered open and my heart rate sped up to a million. I grabbed the closest thing to me and heard Niall cry out.

            “Shhh, I’ve got you,” his hand slipped into mine and I gripped onto it.

            “I hate flying,” I muttered and he laughed.

            “So you’ve mentioned.” The plane slowed down and I felt my heart slow down. We taxied around for ten minutes before stopping fully. I pulled my face from Niall’s chest and loosened my death grip. He massaged the back of my hand with his thumb but I could tell he was trying not to lose circulation in his hand from my grip.

            “Alright, come on guys,” Liam stood up and grabbed his stuff. We followed suit and exited the plane. I waved goodbye to the pilots and they waved back.

            “Wait,” I said stepping off the plane into the bring sunlight. I looked around at the taxi way not seeing the airport. We were standing in the middle of a huge runway. A black car came up to us and the plane started to move again. I ran as far away from it as I could, attempting not to get run over or anything. “Why aren’t we getting off at the shuttle?” I asked confused.

            “Would you like to be crushed to death by screaming fans if we did?” Zayn snapped and I stepped back into Niall. He wrapped his arms protectively around me.

            “Someone leaked that we were arriving today.” Louis explained kinder.

            “Ah, so were driving over?” that long flight had messed up my thinking and I was still tired. They nodded and began piling into the car. I got in last and sat between Niall and Harry. I must have fallen asleep again because the next thing I remembered were the ear-breaking screams.

            “Here,” Niall said handing me some orange ear-plugs. I nodded my thanks and shoved them in. They didn’t block out all the screams but made them manageable. I held Niall’s hand again as we got out of the car. The boys put on huge smiles and waved to the thousands of cameras. I smiled and pretended I wasn’t just sleeping. I realized I probably looked like hell from the long flight and looked down.

            “You’re beautiful,” Someone said just to me, making me blush. I looked at Niall but he was still smiling out at the fans. I looked to my other side and Liam was smiling confidently at everyone. He looked down at me and gave me a soft smile. I smiled back and picked my head back up again. We were rushed to another awaiting car which drove us then to a tour bus which took us to a hotel. I was so exhausted from traveling I didn’t notice my best friend standing right in front of me.

            “Jeese Cara! You look like hell,” she said with a big smile. I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and ran to hug her.

            “What are you doing here!” I squealed after a long hug.

            “Your dad told me you’d be in town.” She smiled and hugged me again.

            “Hi Angelina,” My dad came up behind us.

            “Hi Mike,” she replied. I broke away from her to hug him swiftly.

            “Thanks dad!” I squealed again, jumping up and down.

            “I thought you needed some girl time,” I nodded in agreement.

            “Come on, were sharing a room.” She dangled a room card in front of my face. I grabbed it out of her hands and we raced to the elevator. We ran inside and she hit one of the top buttons. As the door closed I saw Niall and Liam looking at us with confusion. I smiled and waved to them as the doors slid shut and we soared up to our room.