Food Glorious Food

YAY! I HAVE FOUR READERS! well main readers but YAY! comment for next dedication... vote for next upload! :)

Niall POV

            “Hello Mr. Peters,” Cara’s dad answered the door.

            “Hello Niall, what can I do you for,” he had that calculating air most fathers who had daughters around boys.

            “Um, your daughter left her mobile in the car; I was thinking she might want it back.” His face softened into a smile.

            ‘Come on in, I think she’s in her room,” he said opening the door all the way. I smiled and walked into their flat. It looked a lot like everyone else’s; beige walls, off-white carpet, ugly paintings, large TV with two red couches and a recliner. I walked towards the room Mike had pointed to and heard music almost flowing through the door. I figured she was listening to the radio so I knocked on the door. The music was pretty loud so I opened the door thinking she didn’t hear me knock and almost froze at the sight. Cara was just sitting on her bed with her guitar and was singing her heart out. The thing was she was really good! I mean really good. She hadn’t seemed to notice me and I didn’t want to interrupt her so I leaned against the door frame and listened until she finished.

            “Wow that was great!” I couldn’t keep myself from saying and she jumped a little.

            “Niall?” she looked slightly scared and embarrassed.

            “Hey Cara that was amazing,” ugh, word vomit. “You left your mobile in the car.” I said quickly and handed her her phone. “I put mine and the lad’s numbers in there for you, you know, just in case you wanna hang out or whatever,” more word vomit. She smiled and got up from the bed.

            “Thanks Niall,’ she hugged me and I felt electricity coursing through my veins. “Hey would you guys mind me tagging along when you go shopping tomorrow, one of the fans kinda stole my suitcase,” oh god, what would those fans want with her stuff? Did they honestly just want it because she was within spitting distance of us? God, our fans were crazy.

            “Seriously?” I asked laughing. I really love our girls, all the lads do, but sometimes they can get a tad carried away. She started to laugh as well and it sounded like thousands of bells ringing. Not those annoying ones that just cling around, the really pretty ones. “Of course you can come, our treat,” I replied.

            “Oh no Niall I couldn’t make you guys pay for my clothes,” she protested so I put my hand over her mouth and smiled.

            “Our treat, I’ll see you tomorrow, goodnight Cara,” I kissed her forehead; longing for her lips and left her room. I stood outside in the hallway for a little while trying to recap on everything that had just happened.

            “Goodnight Niall,” she said in a barely audible tone and it took everything I had not to rush back in there and kiss her senseless. I sighed and walked back out into the main hallway and towards my door, I had an idea. I got into bed with a stupid smile on my face and a song left in my heart.

            “GOOOOOOD MOOORNINNNGGG CAAAAAARRRAAA!” I screamed into my phone first thing in the morning.

            “Nail?” she asked in a sleepy tone.

            “It’s time to get up! Get up, get up, get upppp!” I sang quite badly into the phone and I could hear rustling on the other end.