Welcome To My Journey...

As many of you know, I'm making some changes in my life. Part of that, for my betterment and yours, means having to end the improper friendships I've had with all of you. BUT calm down, you're not getting rid of me that easily. I'm not leaving wattpad or disappearing. I'm just giving up the bad of what I've done and so the private and close personal friendships are sadly coming to...well they're...idk the wording. Saying they're ending sounds so mean but blah you all get the point.

Anyways, some of you (some more than others) may know things aren't exactly splendid in my life, just as they aren't for many wattpadders. In fact, part of me thinks the reason this community here is so amazing is that aside from the great friendships built on common interests and stories and such, there's the bonding of life. So many of us have so many things going on, good or bad, and to connect with similar individuals who share these thoughts and ideas, experiences and journeys, who open our mind to a bigger world and yet show us sometimes it's a small world afterall, part of that is what makes the bonds here so strong and why for many of us, we value the friendships from here more than some of the people in our real lives.

That's partly why it's been so hard for me to let all of you go. Yeah sure, I have friends in real life, and they're cool people, and I have family and such too, but in some ways you guys sort of felt like friends and family too. In some ways you guys were closer to me than my real friends, and I was more comfortable with you guys than even members of my own family. Some of you guys know me better than my siblings I grew up with, my parents who raised me, and my friends who've known me for years. If that doesn't tell you how much you've meant to me I don't know what will.

Now, all of that said, I can't just disappear randomly. Not yet. So, since I can no longer be in direct contact with all of you anymore, I've decided to make this book to be sort of like a blog where I'll fill you all in on the happenings of my life. Yes, I have a tumblr blog or whatever but no it's not the same, plus all of you guys aren't there anyways, so what's the point? Anyways, I'll be writing in here, though I don't know how often, and basically this will be my means of communication. 

I wish I was still able to know about all of your lives but I understand this is how things are. Um, these will be like rants sometimes or whatever, and okay since I don't know all of you on the same degree I guess I won't be completely just blasting out entire life to the world. Um, I know some of you will become curious about certain things or whatever, and honestly I'll still appreciate comments and such. If there's some aspect of my life you're curious about or whatever, pm it and I'll answer here InShaAllah.

Um, I think that's all I needed to say to introduce you guys to the purpose of this book. I do hope all of my friends will enjoy reading it, it'd mean a lot to me. Anyways, I'm rambling now, so I'm going to go ahead and close this off and publish. See you in the next chapter, Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh :)