Muslim Chapliancy Program 2018

The Muslim Chapliancy Program offered by College of the Prophet's (peace be upon him) Masjid, Masjid An-Nabawi is due to start very soon.

Its our 4th year to run this prestigious program designed exclusively for Muslims living in the West. The program has been approved by Shaykh Dr. Abdur-Rahman As-Sudais (Imam of the 2 holy mosques).

Overview:

* 80 hour course
* Every Saturday (8am-2pm)
* Program is 4 months long
* Open to both male & female
* Modules taught by scholars from Masjid An Nabawi.
* Program delivery in English
* Program delivered in Madinah (or Online by live lectures weekly).
* Certified course by the Ministry of Education
* Course is FREE of charge

Places are limited!
HURRY now and register.

www.muslimchaplaincyprogram.com

Even you guys aren't able to join, please do spread it around. Many people are in situations where they don't exactly have access to seeking Islamic knowledge  (Shk. Google doesn't count) so online opportunities are their best shots. I know some of you have actually taken courses in various Islamic universities online, so you can attest to the benefit and convenience of some. So here too is another Avenue, certified and reliable.  Let's take advantage ourselves and spread to others who may benefit.  Just imagine coming on the Day of Judgment finding that you have mountains of extra good deeds you didn't know about but it's because you directed and assisted someone else towards good and that opened the flood gates for endless benefit for them and countless others who they helped and you get a share of the reward for each continuing case. Great right? So pass it on In Shaa Allah!

And did I mention it's free? :P