Big Brother

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's (P.O.V)

tucking in the blanket i gave the little girl a kiss on her temple and wished her a peaceful sleep. sitting across from her on the couch. she was looking a lot better than her green self. the poor thing had to see that all at her age. gently touching her hair she was  gave me a smile as she snuggled deeper into the blankets. seeing her like that gave me some piece of mind. but White was right i felt a deep connection to the little one as if  she was apart of me. i had this great strenght inside of me to protect her at all cost. 

"Jade we have to keep her safe. no one is going to hurt her!" i felt the same as White this little one has buried herself deep within my heart and i was not going to part with her. opening the shades the water poured down. the skies were black with thundering clouds roaring at every second. the thunder made me cringe but ignored it as i needed to focus. how was i going to handle this. 

"or back to the pack! there we will have the protection we need for guard her." the was a great idea if i took the little one there i could protect her. and my brother is probably over there as well as i left the safety of the house. i hope he could forgive me for all the stupid things i did. 

"dont be stupid of course he will! he is your brother and family is one of the most important things to a Alpha." 

"you dont have to be so mean about it. he is your brother too!" she huffed back me as i yelled back at her. i stood looking out the shades in silence as White was just grumbling to herself. cursing at the sky i turned towards the door making sure it was locked and fell asleep on the couch. 

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my eyes felt heavy as they opened. my mind was still drowsy along with my entire body but i kept feeling a tug at my shirt. rubbing my eyes in a quick motion didnt help as my vision was blurry as fuck.

"dont cuss! a wake the fuck up! the little one needs something!" her words snapped me out of my drowsy state as i looked at the little one. scanning over her completely making sure she was okay. she laughed as i tickled her a bit in the process.

"are you alright little one?" she smiled and shook her head up and down. her big brown eyes looked at me with strange sense of hope. it made my heart melt further. a rumble ripped threw the silence. little one quickly looked toward the ground as she played with her little white wolf. 

"your hungry!" saying it mad me realize so was i but i had no money. i broke into the motel last night and that was just because i could not let her stay out in the rain. and even now i couldnt go hunting and feed her that way she was not old enough to transform yet. and my magic wasnt powerful enough to do something as that. what was i going to do.

the little one tug at my shirt again then handed me her wolf. looking at the pushie there was a zipper on the back. unzipping the toy there was money inside! there was a hundred dollars inside!

"why do you have so much money on you?" she looked at me and smile. staying up i gave out a good stretch and pulled her into my arms. little one wrapped her tiny arms around my neck laying her head on my shoulder. grabbing the wolf pushie i made my way out of the room. jumping out of the window so the manager wouldnt see us leave. i walked us to the nearest dinner.

inside the dinner it was warm. many booths surrounded the windows and there was a couple of tables. along with a long island table that separted the kitchen from the dinner. few people were inside as they minded there own business. a waitress or host whatever show us to a booth . she was a teenager by her looks and was very immature as she gave me and little one a look of disgust. probably thinking the worst about us both. i couldnt help but growl at her looks scaring her off.

moments later after we were seated another much older waitress came up to us both for our order. she was around her mid forties by her looks. she had dyed black hair bags underneath her dark brown spoted eyes. freckles danced across her face. her name tag said debbie making sense as she looked like one. 

"so what is your order sweet cheeks?" i couldnt help but smile at her. thought little one was that fond and hide herself against me holding her pushie. 

"sorry my little one is quite shy. she'll have the kids meal. the one that comes with pancakes, eggs and bread, and for me i would like the grand slam or was it the big something with french toast. oh and could you change the sausage to bacon instead please." i had to give props to deb she was writing everything i said the secound i said it.

"would you like anything to drink, honey?" her smile was so sweet that i couldnt help but return it.

"yes, hot chocolate and some apple juice please."

"sure thing. i'll be right back with your drinks." with that she left. i stroked little one's hair to calm her down. her big brown eyes looked at me and i was so glad that she wasnt scared any longer. 

"dont worry i'll protect you." i hugged her tightly and she hugged me right back. a warmth filled my heart and i didnt want it to go away. debbie came back with our beverages and the little coward again. debbie looked sadden at the fact that little one was hidding but after everything that happen i wasnt surprised.

"thank you." i told debbie as she left to attend the other customers or something. taking a sip of the apple drink it was great.

"little one do you want some apple drink?" her eyes looked at me with wonder and i smiled at her. placing the drink infront of her i let her try it. she looked at it with stare eyes. i grabbed the straw and showed her how to drink it. it took her a few second but she got it right away. though i had to take away the drink because then she wouldnt have eat right. she huffed at me for a few then gave up after she realized she was not going to get it back.

"little one what's your name?" she looked at me but didnt say a word. she looked sad and hugged her pushie.  ever since i have saved her she hasnt spoken a word toward me. i guess i better not push her until she's ready to talk. the silence was over once debbie came over with our food. even though i didnt hear a word out of little one. we sure did eat well enough. after being stuffed full little one was happy. paying with the hundred little one gave me to pay we were off.

the woods werent that far from the diner so i it was a quick walk until we were far enough that i could change. i told little one not to be scared and she understood. transforming for the first time in a long time hurt like the first time. bones snapped and broke and i was not going to lie it was extremely painful. but after i finished i felt complete again. i could sense everything around i was myself again.

"thankfully. being without you was strange. i was only half myself."

"i missed you too, now let get going home." i couldnt have agreed with her more. little one got on our back and once we knew she was on tight White took off home while i thought about what was awaiting our return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

COMMENT 

VOTE 

AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!!

ROSE_:)