Only a brother knows

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know that havent been the best writer but here's another chapter. it's not that long but i guess you all we like it.

enjoy and comment

or vote

or just add the story!

besides all that ENJOY! ! !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric‘s (P.O.V)

Its been a week and its been so hard to keep jade from realizing anything. The few times I have left the house I have been informing everyone that jade wasn’t really herself because of the accident. She really did go and fight twelve rogues by herself. My sister was never the smartest when it came to her personal health. She wiped the floor with those rogues at her mercy. Jade has always been a very sweet girl but when he the face of danger she has the tendency to let her abilities get out of control. She is like a unbeatable force. My parents have hid this fact from the kingdom. The pack knows about her ability so they help me keep an eye on her.

My sister hasn’t had it ever easy. Her ability to feel her mate was amazing for anyone to have. But the side affect that it has caused her so much pain for the most part. Our pack does not know that part of her. The bruises she always got well everyone just assumed that it was from training even though no one ever did land a blow on her. Jade has always been the special one in the family. Me being alpha was just because I was born first. But I know she’s destine for greatness.

When she decided to go to the witch I was so surprised because jade had already dealt with so much. But she was done with her emotions the way she felt. And I didn’t oppose I just offer my support like the brother I am.

The day when the rogues tackled was also the day the witch took the bond away from jade. Just remembering bring back things I wish I could erase. Jade was in pain the entire time and I was useless to do a damn thing. I watched and waiting hoping that she was be fine. The witch was a very old friend of the family my grandmother was her best friend and she apparently did the same spell on grandma. But being that she wasn’t as powerful the spell broke soon after a month or so. My grandmother suffered a whole two months until she decide to end her life. She was about to do it when a male wolf saved her. Her mate saved her by chance and he never left her afterwards. Jade is apparently so much like our dead grandmother. Our mother was happy about the fact that they share so many commonalities. (except for the fact that she doesnt know Jade has grandmothers giftes too. i doubt that she would be very glad about that fact.)

But no one ever realize that Jade would have it much worse than grandma. Unlike her grandfather never cheated on grandma. He was just a warrior so he would get hurt quite offend ending up with grandma getting hurt. Jade got it much more pain than grandmother could imagine. But as her older brother I will do anything to protect my little sister. She is the only family I have blood related.

So I guess I just have to let her go about her normal business even if I don’t approve. I don’t want the spell to break like the witch told me. Even though she was very powerful there is always a slight possibility that the spell can break. And for that not to happen I must let jade figure things on her own that way she wont suspect a thing. Being that all her memories were erased because of the spell. She only remember everything dealing outside of the bond , so she remember her school life, the training, the pack, and me. Everything that dealt with the bond was erased so there is like a hole in her and she can tell but doesn’t dare to tell me.

My little sister has a lot of things that are coming her way. I just hope we can face them together. But first I need to get that food I came for and then tell Jade she can train in the special training. Lets hope she doesn’t hurt anyone to bad. ( or me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO AGAIN!!!!!!

SO IT WAS JUST THE INFO ON WHAT HAPPEN.

BUT WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?!

HEY PLEASE GET YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS STORY JUST SO I KNOW IF IT'S ANY GOOD!

PLEASE VOTE AT LEAST OR LEAVE A COMMENT.

OR BOTH! ! !

THANKS TO WHOM EVER READ IT!!!!!

HOPED YOU ALL ENJOY!!!

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER

ROSE_