Never thought I'll see that so soon?

Hey everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! THIS IS MY PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU!

SORRY ABOUT THE RANTING I DO AT THE END.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ IT!

AND I WASN’T MEANING THE STORY!

BUT BESIDES ALL OF THIS HOPE YOU ENJOY!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

&

BECOME A FAN

J

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! AND READ THE MESSAGE AT THE END!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade’s (P.O.V)

Nothing was making sense to me anymore. My world was being turned upside down and I had no control over it. But why was this happening to me? This prince must be speaking lies if he actually thought that I was his mate because he wasn’t I met my mate a few days ago. And I can I assure it was not him. Must have hurt himself pretty bad during the war.

But still why was this happening to me anyway? I have been a good girl in a sense. Sure I kick some guys’ ass on purpose because they tried to make a move on me but I don’t think this was even just. Come on if the universe was punishing me because of that this was ridiculous no was one should ever mess with mate its just not right. It sets off the balance of everything and who know what will what as a result. Who the fuck did it!

“Jade is he right are you his mate?” Stevie asked me. He looked like he was about to shit his pants, it was quite funny. But I quit my chuckling and looked at him dead serious and said no. Stevie looked at me a bit confused like he was trying to see if I was lying. He was doubting me!

“ Listen here Stevie that man is not my mate. And I am not lying he is not! When he touched me I didn’t feel a thing! N-o-t-h-i-n-g! He is not my mate! And I am not his!” I know I got a bit carried away claiming my point, but I didn’t like how he could possibly think I was actually his mate! Stevie looked at me like I grew another head and I didn’t blame him I could feel a headache begin to creep itself into my skull and I was hating this moment.

 I began walking to the exit but was quickly stopped because the one who called himself my mate was asking if I was in the crowd. I could feel my blood boil at what he was saying I was not his mate and never will. The stupid moron!

My heels were hitting the floor with clacks and I didn’t care. The bastard was saying lies about me being his mate! It put me it a horridness mood and I need to blow off a lot of steam. A run in my wolf form would help but I didn’t want to attract attention being that the MORON was still close by and I didn’t want him to see my wolf form. So walking as fast as I could walked towards the forest line as I could in freaking six inch heels! Why the fuck did I wear heels! As soon as my heels hit the grass they were off my feet and in my hands.

I ran as fast as I could and went straight to my house where I got to my room and stripped. I didn’t waste time and shifted then jumped off my baloney. My legs were running as fast as I could and I just let myself go. My wolf quickly took over and I began to relax. My thoughts were on nothing expect my mate. My true one.