Reflection

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!

HOPE YOU ARE AS HAPPY AS I AM FOR UPDATING!!!!

THERE IS A FEW MAJOR THING GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER SO TUNE IN!!!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND LIKE THIS IN THE END

OR COMMENT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's (P.O.V)

The ringing continued as a warning. I knew not what to do for it scared me to answer. But the thought of not knowing what was killing me deeper than not knowing. Symph was still in my arms and the door was wide open. Swiftly placing symphony on the couch so she could sleep more peacefully then I went to close the door. The phones rings did not stop so I picked it up. The breathing on the other line was heavy. Which only caused my heart to panic. I did not want to speak for the fear of who was going to respond. So I did the only thing I could think of.

"Hello?" I said in a deep man voice that hurt my voice from going so deep. I didn't wait long for the other person to respond for it was Linda. She sound in pain but she promised she was fine. She quickly asked about symphony which I answered quickly to. I could tell how much she cared for the child. It made me happy that Linda had someone like that for her to care about so deeply.

"Jade listen to me I know you haven't told me your answer but your brother wants to talk to you." I froze once she said it was him. I could not even begin to comprehend how he was with her.

"Jade please don't hang up. Talk to me." He pleaded.

"There is nothing to talk about Eric."

"Sis please I know what happen. James explain everything that guy is in some deep trouble. Please come back someone is really worried about you."

"I can't brother someone is after me. And I cannot leave where I am. I'm sorry brother but I can't go. I don't care who it is but I can't go back."

"Jade please come back we need to talk. Jade?" the voice belonged to the prince's but how the hell did I know that? I didn't understand why he wanted to talk to me but I wasn't going back just for him. Just thinking about going back brought weird feelings to my stomach which made me what to throw up. Or just thinking about him in general something about him makes me go ill.

"No I am not going back!" I yelled just before I hung up the phone with a slam. That man made me so mad but I knew he didn't do anything but just the way he spoke to me made me mad. I didn't know what to do my anger it was going crazy and I had to calm down. In my moment I managed to hit the phone. The phone was flying in midair one moment stopped once I place my hand up. It completely froze and so did I. what just happen?

"I can tell you." My scream was so long it freaked me out more. Symph looked at like a face full fright. My scream had scared her more than the frozen phone in midair!