Meeting

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I SURE DID WHEN I WROTE IT!

DOUBLE CHAPTERS TODAY PRETTY TIRED!

BUT LOVED IT.

ENJOY AND COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri's (P.O.V)

"Dimitri wake up we've arrived" man I didn't want to do this anymore. It's been seven hours that I have been trapped in this damn car. Wait what did he say?

"Come on man everyone is waiting for you to wake!" my eyes fly open. James was holding the door open while yelling at me. What the hell!

"Calm down man. . . . I'm up." I told him. Which was somewhat true. I just wasn't up from my seat yet. I push him out of the way and gave myself a little bit of a stretch before anything. my muscles were so soar from being in the same position for so long. I hate cars.

"Dimitri come on the alpha is going to show us the training area." James told me. He was dressed in some blue jeans and one of those green shirts he loved. How he loved that damn shirts. I told him alright and walked towards him. James led the way while I skimmed the surroundings. The pack had a pretty great place. The pack was surround by a nice forest area very private and a valley that had nice clear grass. It was a great place. The house were close but a good distance form each other to have there own private things.

"Dimitri this is Kyle the beta here." what? I look and the beta Kyle was around 5"9 he has black hair like mine, dark brown eyes, with somewhat strong features, and he was strong. You could tell my the power that emitted from him though he wasn't as strong as my beta but strong enough for the pack. He extends his hand for a hand shake which I return. Kyle has a strong grip but I just return it.

"So if you will follow me. Ill take you both to the training area where the alpha is leading the training." we agree and followed him. It took like ten minutes of walking until we got there. I didn't personal mind it sure was better than being stuck in the car. The training area appear and it was like, all I knew was it deserved a whistle. The entire area was tricked out to be dangerous. It was beyond the usual of any training area any pack would have.

"Your majesty has been very kind to our pack. But that must have been because of the general. May he rest in peace along with his dear wife our Luna." so that explains that.

"I am sorry for your lost. I am truly sorry we both saw the war first hand and it was brutal. But where is the alpha? I must also give him my apologizes then the pack members." I tried to sound truly sorry which I was but doing it over and over again is very difficult.

"I understand. He should be near the training mats. Again follow me if you will." the beta said.

(Hey James after this lets go get some good food!) I tell him threw our pack link.

(Does your mind ever stay serious for more than a few minutes?) he answers pretty mad.

(It could but there is nothing for me to be serious about.) I tell him chuckling a bit.

(Fine but pay attention for now at least) I nod in his direction and then pay attention even though my mind was drifting off to food.

"Alpha this is Prince Dimitri Black. He has come to pay his respect to our lose in our pack. Prince Dimitri this is Alpha Eric Condle of the sliver moon pack." we exchange the normal greeting as I looked at him. He had sandy brown hair with some highlights which was quite odd. He had these green eyes and was pretty built as any alpha should. He stood around 6"2 almost my height but a bit shorter than me. But as I was summing him up there was scent in the air that made my mouth water. Right behind him on one of the training mats was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen but she wasn't a girl but a woman for sure. She had sandy light brown hair with highlights with the best tan any girl could ever have. She was wearing a neon green work out shirt with long sleeves and what looked like the best yoga pants because her ass looked amazing.

[mine] my wolf said. And my eyes went wide. That woman couldn't be who he said, could she? But no she was because my wolf was yelling "Mate" in my head over and over again. Quickly I went straight towards her. I hugged her so possessively. Our skin touch which caused the sparks to fly between our skin. My wolf was telling me the truth. That this woman was my mate. She pushed with her arms enough from me that she isn't crushed against my chest. She looks at me and I look at her deep green brown eyes that have a slight hint of yellow and I'm trapped.

I can feel the tension in the air. As I keep the eye contact with her she looks a bit confused which has me wondering doesn't she feel the sparks as we touch. I touch her cheek softly and she closes her eyes as I touch her. Probably just enjoying my touch. Once I remove my hand does she opens her eyes and looks at me and smile. She then places both of her hands on my neck leans in and I close my eyes expecting that soon our lips would meet. But instead I get hit in my junk then she kicks my right leg and throws me over her making me land on my back. The air quickly leaves my lungs as I hit the floor. I quickly catch my breath, but the stabbing feeling in my balls has me in pain once again. I look up at my mate and see her staring at me with an evil grin on her face. She crouches down and says " don't ever touch me again. Oh! And have a lovely day." She smiles at me then walks off and cant help but think that's hot and check out that plump butt, all the while I'm still in pain on the training mat.

James quickly is at my side cracking up laughing. But I don't care I still look at my mate until she out of my sight and even then I still look. Once James quits laughing dies off to chuckles, he help me up and asks me what just happen and I just reply.

                                                           "I just found . . . . .my . . . . . . mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

I KNOW IT WAS A BIT ODD MEETING BUT WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK!!

HOPE YOU COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT !!

THANKS FOR READING!!

I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW BUT I WANT AT LEAST 1 COMMENT AND 2 VOTES.

IF I GET THAT ILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE TOMORROW! K?

THANKS AGAIN!

ROSE_