Life sucks

FINALLY GOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN THIS STORY!!!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT ENJOY

TAKE IT AS A GRADUATION PRESENT!

THE REASON THE CHAPTER WAS SO LATE WAS THAT I HAVE HAD FINALS AND JUST                 GRADUATED! NOW I SHOULD BE GETTING BACK ON TRACK ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's (P.O.V)

The wind hit my face and it felt just right. It felt real, unlike everything else in my life. Opening my eyes I see the sunset give off a warm glow to the greenery around me as it began to leave. The grass below shines as it has wet droplets of water shimmering below as the sun began to sink deeper and deeper into the far away horizon. Beyond that I are the trees that now becoming a dark and dangers place where the wild roamed with its dangers. It seems almost like an eternity that I felt safe in a place that was once my home. So many things are preventing me from ever returning to a place as such, so deceiving as it was.

To think a few hours ago I knew nothing about what was actually unfolding in front of my every own eyes. I cant wrap my head around the new information going threw my head anymore. Nothing makes sense to me anymore. Nothing will ever be the same again and I hope I can be forgiven for my decision I am going to make.

As the last rays finally sink into the horizon a warm hand slips into my own. I stare ahead trying to hold back my tears that begin to build. A small sniffle cried out in the air and I look down to see little symphony crying her eyes out as she held on dearly to my hand. The sight of her tears made my own fall with there own according.

I crouched down to wipe her tears away but she instead wrapped her small arms around my neck and cried on my shoulder. I didn’t have the heart to ask why she was crying or to push her away as she was so vulnerable at this moment. I could hear a few of Symph’s whimpers seem like words were trying to form but all her words sounded like gibberish as she had still not seized cry.