You would've never guessed!

SO DEAR FANS 0R WHOMEVER IS OUT THERE.

I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER! ! !

SO MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! ! !

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE I SURE DID WHEN WRITING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric (P.O.V)

As my mouth hangs open I’m in complete shock. Jade just flipped over the prince! One second he was stroking her cheek which was already bad she was in her mode. The next jade’s flipping him over! But just before she does that jade kicks him in the nuts then his leg and flips him over knocking all the air from his lungs. Everyone completely froze including me.

Once the prince was better and his beta helped him up he said the words that struck me. He said he was jade’s mate. The one who would constantly get hurt and that cheated on her! He was the cause for all her misfortune. That bastard!

“Eric are you alright?” all of a sudden my beta tells me.

“I’ll be fine. Hey I have to go check on jade. Tell our guests I’ll be back once I can. Also don’t let them know jade is my sister or where she lives I have to go talk to her first.” I told kyle in a hush tone then left to my house. Without the prince and his beta could realize.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

“jade?” I said as I walked threw the front door. I walked over to the spiral stair case and yelled her name again. Over the railing jade stuck out her head and said “what!”

I eyed balled her and she said sorry for answering me like that. I just smiled at how she was acting she probably thought I was going to scowl her for what she did. And she was right. I walked up the stairs and two at a time. Jade looked at me and she was giving me her puppy dog look as to ‘ please don’t lecture me on what I did look’. but of course I was but I need to talk to her.

“jade lets go sit near the window” I told her.

“your not thinking of throwing me out the window are you? Because if you are throw me out the other window. This one has a rose bush right below it.” I couldn’t help but crack up laugh at her. She sure did know how to make a simple thing funny. Soon after I caught my breath from her dumb way of telling me not to throw her out a window. Which I wouldn’t, I love her.

“come on sit I wont throw you out the window. Now just hear me out.” jade simply agrees with a small chuckle and sit next to me on the small bench next to the window. I look at her and I see so much of my mother in her as well as my father. Jade and me got our mother’s looks even though I got my father’s features more. She has my mother’s small frame with a small face but big eyes that when you see them all you want to do is stare. I at times confuse my mother with her at times. Jade got her hair as well the way it was so many different shades of brown combined making it beautiful. Almost everything about jade reminds me of our mother. The only thing was that she had my father’s fighting spirit. They both had a immense passion for fighting. Both striving to get strong. Thinking about it jade was always so calm tempered but when she was in the fighting mode. Everyone had to stay clear.