HIM

REDITIED SO YOU SHOULD READ!!!

LOOK TO THE SIDE ADD A PICTURE OF DIMITRI!!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE!!!

Hey everyone who is reading suffering for my unfaithful mate. I'm sorry for the wait. I really am sorry I got really busy and couldn't get anytime to work on any of my stories :( hope everyone who still is reading this story like this new chapter. I really hope to update really soon but school is awful. and remember the next chapter might take a while. also this story this story is still on hold so remember that!

please enjoy !

comment vote !

and

become a fan!!!!!!

Rose :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri's (P.O.V)

"Come on Dimitri. Let's go for another round?" a voice tells me. thogh at he moment the only thing that I'm interested in is sleeping, so I just ignored the voice. the bed begin to shift again probably meaning the chick didnt get the point.  Maybe if I don't move she'll get the signal to go away. But apparently she didn't get it. She was slowly climb on top of me making sure every part of her naked body touched me. But she wasnt done there she also slowly kissed all she could until she reached my neck, she was trying to kiss my neck seductively, which she is totally failing at. She had no experience  that was clear for sure her kiss was mostly her salvia and that wasnt plesant in the least.

The stupid wpman was getting on my final nerve, she was not undering a sinlge singal a gave her. But oh well it had to be done pushing her off of my with a tiny push was enough to get her off completely, thankfully.  after being completely soaked in this woman salvia I guess there is no point of sleeping. a shower was the best option in this situation. Sitting on the edge of my bed I notice that I'm completetely naked, great. Now where the fuck did I leave my boxers? Scanning the room my fucking clothes. I notice that my clothes are scattered all over the room with which I assume is the chick's clothes because I certainly don't wear a thong! Spotting my boxers on the chair next to the bathroom. its quite odd that they're right there because i dont ever remember me and that woman go at it near the bathroom, but like it matters now I just gladly put them on. It's sure better than being naked in front of the maids whom go crazy at my friend's sight. I can only fuck girls i dont know not ones i see all the time threw out the castle. that would be gross becuase i would be able to see them but what's underneath the clothes.