O.M.G

I DIDNT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE UPDATED SO SOON ON THID CHAPTER BUT I HOPE

YOU ALL ENJOY IT

BY THE WAY! HAVE FUN READING!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's (P.O.V)

As soon as I saw his face I tried to get away but the prince had his grip around my waist faster. He held me so tightly towards him that it was becoming hard to breath. I tried my best to get away but he just said, “You’re not getting away so easily this time.”

My heart was racing from being so close to him. I could feel my face go red as his hold on me changes into somehow sweet and caring. Like in his arms no harm would ever hurt me again. His blue/grey were almost telling me that what I was thinking was true no matter was in store. Some how that made me really happy making me cry. I grabbed his shirt to hide my tears, as I couldn’t help it. Without even saying it the prince made me feel so utterly safe. With everything that has happen to me in these last few days I really, no truly need someone like him.

“Jade?” his voice made me freeze against the prince. I let go of my grasp of his shirt and turned my head to see my brother! I pushed away completely from the prince and his grasp on me as I threw myself into his arms. I couldn’t help but tackle him out pure joy!

“I missed you too sis. But why did you tackle Dimitri to the floor?” I could help but go beet red again for I didn’t mean to do that. I tried to mind-link that to my brother but forgot that I didn’t have my wolf. That quickly dampen my mood from over joyous to sour quick.

“I didn’t mean to I’m sorry.” I said crying, as I looked my brother in the eyes. I knew he felt bad but kept his eyes neutral as he said I had to apologies to the prince. And I was going to but I had a horrible feeling. It was a gut wrenching feeling that scary movies gave normal people but worse.

“Oh no hurry up and get inside or else it’ll find us!” as I jumped up and raced towards the door. The prince and Eric followed behind me with another word as we got inside and I locked the door with some words I didn’t even understand. 

“Et claude ostium, et claude ostium, et claude ostium!” my words were strong and I could feel the energy behind them. It sealed the door and just in time you could say because the banging of the door began. I did not take any chances and spoke another spell “tueri domum, tueri domum, tueri domum!” then all together the banging stopped and I was able to relax. I leaned against the door and looked at the guys. They both stood shocked and with their mouths open for flies to go in.