Unexpected!

HEY!

ITS BEEN A WHILE, BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!

HOPE YOU LIKE A BIT OF HEAT BECAUSE HERE IT COMES!!!!

!!!!ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's (P.O.V)

Heart racing. Blood pumping. My body was slammed against the kitchen counter. The prince was kissing my lips and I loved it. Our lips together moved in zinc. Dimitri's hands roamed my body, as my hands went straight to his soft hair tugging and pulling. The air inside the kitchen was getting very hot and hard to breathe. We pull apart as I grasp for the oxygen my lungs desperately needed.

Dimitri's lips attach themselves to my neck leaving kisses making my voice go higher. Moans left me like the air itself. My hands tug on the prince hair each time. Dimitri's hands brought my body to the edge of the counter leaving nothing between us. Dimitri lightly bite my neck that had me going crazy. He pulled away causing my wolf to whimper instantly.

"Are you ready for this?" Dimitri looked into my eyes and he got his answer. He attacked my neck again causing my legs to wrap around his waist bring us so much closer causing Dimitri to moan. It was music to me as the prince made that sound I wanted to hear it again and again. I wanted him.

His lips found my sweet spot making me into pudding in his strong arms. His canines were against my neck making me squirm against him. It was making me scare but I knew I was going to be okay. My wolf was screaming for it and even though I was scared so was i. Dimitri pierced the surface on my skin drawing blood.

I screamed, my legs tighten around his waist causing me to feel a bulge. The bugle caused me to moan forgetting about the pain from the mark. But after a few seconds the bite turn into pure bliss. It was like something I never felt before. Sending me over the top, it made me so weak but I like it. Dimitri pulled out his canines causing me to moan in response. He licking the remainder blood from my neck.

"It looks so beautiful. My mark. You're so beautiful. And now your all mine," his words turned me on so much. I was his. I was his. The words since I was little was waiting for to hear. And he was saying them to me. I wanted to jump his bone and feast on his body.

"Say something," the prince caressed my face. I looked at him with lust filled in them.

"I'm yours," as I said the two simple words the sexiest growl came from him. It caused me shiver in delight against him especially the bulge in his pants.

"Your mine. I love how it rounds off your tongue, jade," as he spoke he whisper my name in my ear making me go crazy. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I laid small kisses all over his neck rising up to his lips but not touching them. Teasing Dimitri caused such an unearthly growl to come from him.

His hand crash our lips together. Dimitri didn't let up a moment. Our lips were fighting for domaince and he won when he bite my lip. His tongue eerily plunged into my mouth fighting against my own. I gave into him and Dimitri loved it.

"Dimitri! Where are you son!" Dimitri stopped a visibly separated himself from my needy body. The lost of him caused me to whimper in response.

Dimitri looked at me with sadden eyes for my reaction. He took me off the kitchen counter and wrapped his arms around me. It gave me comfort and I was happy.

"Dimitri where are you?" the voice echoed through the entire house. I looked at Dimitri and he looked so annoyed.

"Dimitri? What's wrong ," Dimitri crash his lips against mine in a quick motion not letting me finish my sentence? As quick as his lips met mine they were gone.

"What have you done to me? I've never wanted to take someone from just saying my name," he said as he hugged me so tightly. His words caused me to blush with a grin plastered on my face. What was I doing to him? And what was this man doing to me?

A scream ripped through the house and had me running to it. I knew that scream and it was little one's. I bursted into the living room with the prince on my tail.

The little one was scream as a man threw her up in the air. My alert instantly stopped as the man was just making little one scream in joy. But who the fuck was the guy?

"Dimitri! There you are son! I found Vivian and I see that you found your mate as well!" wait did that man just say son? I stare between the prince and the man, the resembles wasn't remarkable but I could see the prince in that man.

He was old but you couldn't tell. He had some gray hair like that one guy had in the fantastic four. He was as tall as the prince but definitely not as sexy.

"You think i'm sexy?" I froze as I heard the prince behind me. I instantly put up my shields so he couldn't hear any of my other perverted thoughts.

"Mama" little one's voice caught me attention. She was stretching her arms out towards me as she was in the man's arms. I got her and returned to the prince side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I felt the safest next to him even though I so could take the three other men that were in my living room other than the man.

"So father what are you doing here?" the man looked at the prince with a funny grin.

"I came because your beta told me the great news so I came as soon as I could," the prince's beta told him what news? Wait was I that news?

"Well, I would have told you myself if you had been more patience old man," the man laughing kept his goof grin.

"You wouldn't have told me."

"your right old man. i wouldnt have told you especially since your annoying." my mate stated as he rolled his eyes at his dad.

"i'm so disappointed in you son! when am i supposed to have grand babies that aren't from a woman who isn't your mate." his words were flattering but in infuriating making my wolf growl. he had no right to say anything it was almost referring to my little one as a mistake which she is not. even if my dumbshit of a sexy mate got another woman pregnant. little one is my daughter and no one even the king will call her a mistake!

"Calm down I wasn't talking about my own granddaughter," his words did not help his case. I wanted to rip his head now and so did my wolf.

"Father what is it already! Why are you even here in this territory!" the prince's patients was wearing thin and I could tell. Wrapping my arms around his waist, he instantly calmed down enough to use a less aggressive tone than me.

"I come to take my family home. You have been away to long. now that you have found your mate and accepted her, sort of," who's fault is that ass hole I thought as he continued, "I have decide to retire! And I need you to ascend the throne as soon as possible. Along with your wife," he said as he point at me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY CRAP!!

A LOT HAS JUST HAPPEN. OKAY MAYBE NOT SO MUCH BUT ENOUGH!

HANA FINALLY GOT MARKED!!! MAN DID THAT TAKE FOREVER!!!!

AND THE KING DIMITRI'S FATHER IS GOING TO RETIRE!!!

AND HE MENTIONED THAT HANA WILL BE THE WIFE!?!!

IS DIMITRI GOING TO PROPOSE OR SOMETHING????

COMMENT VOTE AND ALL THAT LOVELY THINGS!!!

ROSE_:)