Mario characters x absorption

Mario: what the fuck is that.

Luigi: what ever it is I hope we don't have to experience it again.

Peach: I just know I will have the power like the last times.

She said has she leaned onto a necked Rosalina. Who's fleash started to rap around peach has peach was being pulled in. And soon became part of rosalina's body.

Luigi: holy shit.

Peach face came out of her boobs.

Peach: help.

She was pulled back in.  Daisy crashed her car into Rosalina but she and her car got absorbed. Soon Bowser came with his army. Everything they threw and shoot at her came part of her body that keep getting bigger and bustier. Has she absorbed his entire army.

Wario: we must get out of here.

Mario: never thought you would say something smart.

Waluigi: but she looks so are you beautiful.

Bowser: I agree but I would rather live.

They got on a rocketship and flew to space. As Rosalina covered and absorbed the entire planet.

AJ: how sad is it that the only survivors are four plumbers and a giant turtle. You guys where the last hope, all your friends and family dead, you guys are all alone.

He looked over to see them playing games.

AJ: you are not sad.

Mario: nope. We already know you will just wipe Rosalina from existence and make the whole world over again including everyone who died in the next chapter. It really losses any steaks when we know it will be okay.

???: You dick.

They looked down has they saw outlines of people faces talking in a muffled voice.

Luigi: that is just disturbing